nobs

magman

mark elloit ( i think )

if you read this since you have set up nobs i was a country rep under this same user name

member no 13 i think passed on the site details to all that asked now to be not aloud on the site and asked for a £5.00 subs

all i can say is don't bite the hand that feeds you and all adverts that i put up will now come down, seems to commercial to me now and not what i thought it was about ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£ SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS MATE

Regards rob

Rob, I got a letter from them asking for a bluey and IMO I thought that was reasonable, after all they do a lot of work setting up and managing the site and have been very helpfull in my case.

I have had offered to me more beating and picking up work than I could ever manage.

Thanks to Nobs I decieded to be involved with a shoot that cost me a 100 mile round trip every fortnight but it pushed all right buttons for me. It also got me my first Cocker, Sweep, F.O.C. as the owner wanted it to go to a working home.

I didn't send the bluey but that was because of work commitments and the memory span of a brain damaged goldfish.

What's your beef with them Rob?

LB

LB

when i joined at the start to give a bit of surport to a pw member .

i was then asked to become a country rep for them which i said there would be no need as im a rough shooter at heart but would be willing to put up some posters around the local gunsmiths .

at this point got the title of country rep :rolleyes: had emails ever since replied to one again last night asking for my membership to be removed only to be ignored cannot log on the site to tell them

so if anyone is a member on there can someone tell mark to delete my account and stop me getting the emails

thanks rob

Oh by the way its not the fiver just not my type of shooting :good:

Don`t know about the politics, but I became a member for the first year and **enter sounds of tumble weeds blowing past** then I get a new card in the post next year and asked for a deep sea, "Nae chance" says I to those involved "take my name off your data base", then I got another and finally a third card. I got another card this year and it wasn`t a Christmas card either.

:rolleyes: to NOBS.

I am one of the many that have left over recent months, money has got in the way is one of the problems they have.

Shame as the concept is fantastic and cant be faulted.

There are other forums, such as this one and the one set up by some ex nobs that are far better than NOBs IMHO.

Jerry

LB

when i joined at the start to give a bit of surport to a pw member .

i was then asked to become a country rep for them which i said there would be no need as im a rough shooter at heart but would be willing to put up some posters around the local gunsmiths .

at this point got the title of country rep :lol: had emails ever since replied to one again last night asking for my membership to be removed only to be ignored cannot log on the site to tell them

so if anyone is a member on there can someone tell mark to delete my account and stop me getting the emails

thanks rob

Oh by the way its not the fiver just not my type of shooting :lol:

Fair enough Rob.

Sounds like they have a few too many Chiefs and not enough Indians :o

LB

Well the way i see NOBs is it gets lots of new people into the sport at the bottom end ie beating I know of many who had there first year beating last year and some of those then applied for SGC which is all good for our sport.

As for money £5 isnt a lot...... 2pints often not even that anymore. I have enough beating and always have done but it is always worth investing in the future of our sport and it is a small amount to pay and despite what a few and it is a few say it does work. It is also strange how the ones doing all the moaning are still happy enough to use NOBs forum.

It doesnt matter what forum one goes onto it seems to be the same people that get pleasure out of knocking NOBs if you havnt got anything positive to say why say anything. One thing i do know divided we will fail and shooting will follow hunting maybe not in my lifetime but certainly my kids will not get the pleasure from the sport that i have.

Not all forums or organisations are for everyone that is our choice. I personally dont belong to BASC for my own reasons but i do not spend all day slagging them off.

Neil

It is also strange how the ones doing all the moaning are still happy enough to use NOBs forum.

It doesnt matter what forum one goes onto it seems to be the same people that get pleasure out of knocking NOBs if you havnt got anything positive to say why say anything.

not knocking them mate just wish to have my account deleted to stop me getting emails of them

if they answered my emails then would not have had to do this :D

good luck to them marks worked hard but its not for me