I want one!!!

fiiish1987

I've got to get myself one of these babies!

They're absolutly amazing.

We're working on the military varients at the mo and they'll go anywhere. you can't bog them in, they float and can hit some pretty scary speeds!

They'll do for hunting quite nicely

http://www.leavesley-international.com/def...tGroup=HAGGLUND

what about the range rover tweeked does da same job! :rolleyes:

Was at a driven shoot last season and they had two of these, ex Swedish army used over snow etc caused less damage to wet ground due to weight distribution etc carried 12 with no bother.

The guys from the shoot said that they got the machines from somewhere in central england some place that had acres of this and other types of machinery, one of the guys on the shoot was interested for his wild fowlers club and was told they could be bought from £4k upwards

"BV206s are superb bits of kit. Any Bootneck on here will probably attest to that. They are ridiculously capable machines, although I don't recall ever hitting 'pretty scary speeds' in them."

I'm not sure what the standard civi ones can hit but the Royal Marine vehicles we're upgrading have had new powertrains and hit an impressive speed, even off road.

I've got to get myself one of these babies!

They're absolutly amazing.

We're working on the military varients at the mo and they'll go anywhere. you can't bog them in, they float and can hit some pretty scary speeds!

They'll do for hunting quite nicely

http://www.leavesley-international.com/def...tGroup=HAGGLUND

what about the range rover tweeked does da same job! :lol:

I am all with that, your standard shooter doesant drive through flowing river beds, or control deer on a mountain slope(some do) but even then a good quad or land rover is good enough?

Was at a driven shoot last season and they had two of these, ex Swedish army used over snow etc caused less damage to wet ground due to weight distribution etc carried 12 with no bother.

The guys from the shoot said that they got the machines from somewhere in central england some place that had acres of this and other types of machinery, one of the guys on the shoot was interested for his wild fowlers club and was told they could be bought from £4k upwards

You might mean - www.witham-sv.com it is where the MOD dispose of all their old vehicles.