Tommy Robinson election campaign

figgy

I don`t agree with all of what TR says, how ever I do believe he did expose the BBC to look bad and from what I have seen there is definitely a bias of treatment against him by the establishment / police over those who disapprove of him in various levels.

Seeing the footage of him being attacked etc and no prosecutions etc being raised and the handling of it does make me feel there is two standards being delivered. Had the shoe been on the other foot the country would be in uproar. 

Again I don`t agree with all TR says or stands for but the treatment he is receiving to me seems "clear to see to a blind man" with his opponents becoming far more violent and extreme in their actions and being a far bigger threat than he has ever posed. The establishment needs to get a grip of this and bring some equality back to restore the balance and bring inline his opposition without fear of being labelled racists other wise their actions would appear to only deepen the divide and fuel the growing conflict between each side.

Some years ago I had to make visit to Birmingham, while I was there I thought I would visit the road where my grandparents on my dads side lived, I had many a happy visit to my grandparents during the 50s 60s and lots of happy memories.

On reaching the area and road which is now predominantly Muslim/Asian/black I parked the car and started walking down the road, within ten minutes I was approached by five Asian and one black lad around 18-20 years old, they asked me what I was doing there and I explained to them about my grandparents, the reply was, “well this ant your area now so if you don’t want your car wrecked get gone and don’t come back, it belongs to us now”.  

27 minutes ago, old'un said:

Some years ago I had to make visit to Birmingham, while I was there I thought I would visit the road where my grandparents on my dads side lived, I had many a happy visit to my grandparents during the 50s 60s and lots of happy memories.

On reaching the area and road which is now predominantly Muslim/Asian/black I parked the car and started walking down the road, within ten minutes I was approached by five Asian and one black lad around 18-20 years old, they asked me what I was doing there and I explained to them about my grandparents, the reply was, “well this ant your area now so if you don’t want your car wrecked get gone and don’t come back, it belongs to us now”.  

Sadly this is getting all too common, I have heard & experienced similar myself.

50 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

Yeah i know it wouldn't stand up in court .doesnt make me wrong. Actually it does

There is a lot of stuff these days ypu can be found "guilty " of .which have no legal standing at all. 

Also if tr. Is supposedly spouting racism towards a certain religious ideal how come he hasnt been charged in a court of law on on those grounds .?? 

Such is the decline surrounding us .

The 2 sides being

Followers of islam 

And the rest of the world irrespective of race colour or religion

Really? You need to go and talk with people at your nearest Mosque