Posting knifes

strimmer_13

6 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

I see a lot of people here send ditchy knifes to refurb and lots get sold in the for sale section, but which company's do you use to post a legal knife? Ive some here which are not worth a lot but will post up if I can find a company. Do I just take a chance with Royal mail? 

Are knives listed as prohibited items by the post office/other carriers? How do mail order businesses that sell cutlery via the internet get on sending items?

Buy your postage online and print it off and stick to the parcel and just drop in to a sorting office or post office. They always give you a glancing look because you’ve bought it online but they then don’t any questions. 

My local post office is run by a husband and wife who ask you what’s in it and every time they then spend 2 minutes utes talking about if they can send it and think special delivery at £9 would be a better option so I always use the above and just drop it in to save any of that.