Falcon raptor lighthunter

Falcon .1656

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes sorry my apologies, i was looking at fn19 lighthunters. The fn8 is a rare one indeed and stunning all the same.ย 

Got to say the fn12 lighthunter is the best looking airgun ever made. Ive a fn19 and will have to add one to my collection sooner than later.ย 

Are you on bbs? There was a falcon forum but its been locked out for years nowย 

I have had a fn12lighthunter since they were first made. Absolutely brilliant piece of kit. I know the Fn8 were based around the pistols. Very rare to find now. There was a fn12raptor on BBS about a month ago for only ยฃ350 as a complete kit. But sold quick as expectedย 

19 hours ago, Mice! said:

Have a look on McAvoys, there was something Falcon in the second hand section but cant think what it wasย 

Have a look now cheers

3 hours ago, bumpy22 said:

I have had a fn12lighthunter since they were first made. Absolutely brilliant piece of kit. I know the Fn8 were based around the pistols. Very rare to find now. There was a fn12raptor on BBS about a month ago for only ยฃ350 as a complete kit. But sold quick as expectedย 

Ahh missed that one! looks as if I'm going to be a fn 12ย 

2 hours ago, Mice! said:

Yes seen that one single shot tho, raptor lighthunter im after cheers mice ๐Ÿ˜‰

Barrel looks a bit long, could be off a fn19? With the figure of 8 clamps and the fact the barrels are so dam thin and move so much, id be wary of using that in the field. Tho saying that my fn19 gets hammered and rarely loses poi.

I gather it your a leftie?ย 

Oh no harm in looking, its a falcon, their might be better engineered guns out there, but these will still hold their own against the modern stuff, and now at a point where they wont devalue.ย 

Edited by strimmer_13

3 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

Barrel looks a bit long, could be off a fn19? With the figure of 8 clamps and the fact the barrels are so dam thin and move so much, id be wary of using that in the field. Tho saying that my fn19 gets hammered and rarely loses poi.

I gather it your a leftie?ย 

Oh no harm in looking, its a falcon, their might be better engineered guns out there, but these will still hold their own against the modern stuff, and now at a point where they wont devalue.ย 

Not a leftie mate no I'm an ambi, kind of, imagine if I hadn't asked and it was something amazing, and now I'm getting old pictures of Falcons with amazing skeleton sticks ๐Ÿค—

17 hours ago, Mice! said:

http://www.mcavoyguns.co.uk/contents/en-uk/p13442_161013_012_Falcon_Raptor.html

1205047529_Screenshot_20191221-003733_SamsungInternet.jpg.390ed32a7c4b3a3cc4ad399893882cae.jpg

@strimmer_13ย is this the FN12? Problem with McAvoys is their website doesn't give much information and the photos are pants, not even sure what caliber it is. Should I be going looking at it if its available?

Hawk thumbhole fn19 by the looks of it strange the airtube is 12 and barrel 19

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/01/2020 at 20:23, Falcon .1656 said:

Think I got one! goin to see it tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‰

Well?? I saw one on free adds last week, but forgot to pass it on๐Ÿ™ˆ

https://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/buy-sell/leisure-hobbies/hunting-sporting-equipment/guns/air-guns-rifles/36073841/falcon-fn19-multishot-22/view#.XhHw7DOnzqs

@strimmer_13 ๐Ÿ˜˜

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ย 

I nearly sold it last week but I've put a red dot on it, it's such a laughย 

15782388433812129381816642000447.jpg

1578238957318886840523187057266.jpg

I do. Been in there for years. I regularly use them all so get treated to a regular wipe down. They were in the cabinet, but i keep going to auctions and now have 2 cabinets which are full. Once I get a few more work tools I'll treat my self to a 10-15 gun cabinet and actually have them in the house.ย 

It's the dust that I get upset about

1578249160687679306956549965229.jpg