Falcon raptor lighthunter

Falcon .1656

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Mice! said:

Put a cover over them?

Just finished the decking so I'll be doing all new racks in the garage, so I'll make a storage cupboard up with doors. Want somewhere dust free for when I'm refinishing stocks. 👍

On 03/01/2020 at 20:23, Falcon .1656 said:

Think I got one! goin to see it tomorrow 😉

Did you get one?? 

On 06/01/2020 at 06:47, strimmer_13 said:

Just finished the decking so I'll be doing all new racks in the garage, so I'll make a storage cupboard up with doors. Want somewhere dust free for when I'm refinishing stocks. 👍

Did you get one?? 

Yes nice fn 8 falcon raptor lighthunter  .22 2 scopes,bipod 2 mags and hard case bargain 😀

15783993670111953098740322216030.jpg

On 05/01/2020 at 14:28, Mice! said:

This was on freeads soon it advise bang I was on it! 1/2 hour run to see it loved it😀bargain too all in pics

15783997355414848042265205634389.jpg

On 05/01/2020 at 16:50, Mice! said:

You can't sell something that's a classic. 

Do you keep your air rifles out in the garage?? I'm thinking of dust and rust?

Keep mine under the stairs big enough for me 7x5😉

1 minute ago, Falcon .1656 said:

This was on freeads soon it advise bang I was on it! 1/2 hour run to see it loved it😀bargain too all in pics

15783997355414848042265205634389.jpg

Im slightly jealous, it's just sex. Absolute filth. Might need a wet wipe here in a min 🤣

Is that a wtc Simmons on top? 

The falcon quickfil and silencer combo makes it look better than separate systems. Not sure how efficient they are bit still looks great. 

Favourite airguns of all time 

Fn12 lighthunter 

Rapid mk2 

Superten 

1 hour ago, strimmer_13 said:

Im slightly jealous, it's just sex. Absolute filth. Might need a wet wipe here in a min 🤣

Is that a wtc Simmons on top? 

The falcon quickfil and silencer combo makes it look better than separate systems. Not sure how efficient they are bit still looks great. 

Favourite airguns of all time 

Fn12 lighthunter 

Rapid mk2 

Superten 

Lol she beautiful with its being 8" soo light and compact and yes wtc simmons scope on it,  as for shot count 3 mags uses the chap say before top up thats plenty for me 😉this will be my ratter with add -on nv....😀

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, my first PCP was a falcon,

Great guns had soo many over the years keep goin back to them😉 already have fn 19 lighthunter and now this fn8 lighthunter , will be on look out for fn12 later on😁

Edited by Falcon .1656

27 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Half an hour!! On your doorstep and looks in great condition, how happy are you.

I never understand why people put bipods on such small guns.

@steve_b_wales steve can you move this thread to the air gun section?? 

Very happy and your right no need for bipod only thing is 2 stud was holdin bipod on🙄 I'll use one for sling other wether to leave it or plug it😉

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, my first PCP was a falcon,

hello, had the misfortune to send to Air Arms/Falcon for a service, after i got this returned i phoned up to find the right fill pressure but found i had filled 5 Bar over which made no difference as these were pressure tested far more when in development , but they null and void the service warranty so i told them to do one and never had another AA PCP

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

54 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, had the misfortune to send to Air Arms/Falcon for a service, after i got this returned i phoned up to find the right fill pressure but found i had filled 5 Bar over which made no difference as these were pressure tested far more when in development , but they null and void the service warranty so i told them to do one and never had another AA PCP

Never send any of my rifles off for servicing do it my self theoben,air arms,daystate,fx and of course falcons😉

32 minutes ago, Falcon .1656 said:

Never send any of my rifles off for servicing do it my self theoben,air arms,daystate,fx and of course falcons😉

Yes same if I can. Problem is mine had been messed with do badly it pretty much held air when I bought it, got it home to discover the transfer port had been drilled. And badly, it nicked every washer I put in due to the crush involved. Most of the brass is chewed, (use scope mounts to grip the brass parts when disassembling). Had to buy a tr robb exhaust valve which wasn't machined right, it's been a bitch of a gun. Shes shooting dead on 11ftlb now with jsbs so I'm happy. Taken 2 years of part time tinkering as after buying a fx cyclone I didn't really look at it. 

2 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

Yes same if I can. Problem is mine had been messed with do badly it pretty much held air when I bought it, got it home to discover the transfer port had been drilled. And badly, it nicked every washer I put in due to the crush involved. Most of the brass is chewed, (use scope mounts to grip the brass parts when disassembling). Had to buy a tr robb exhaust valve which wasn't machined right, it's been a bitch of a gun. Shes shooting dead on 11ftlb now with jsbs so I'm happy. Taken 2 years of part time tinkering as after buying a fx cyclone I didn't really look at it. 

It's annoying when you buy a secondhand till you get home then realised  its been tampered with! Why don't they just leave them alone🙄

4 hours ago, Falcon .1656 said:

It's annoying when you buy a secondhand till you get home then realised  its been tampered with! Why don't they just leave them alone🙄

Absolutely,  I can make pretty much anything I'd probably need in work, but haven't a clue what goes on in my rapid, it works.

20 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

******* hell, if you've got a superten I'll marry you 😂

That is one gorgeous collection of airguns. Are they both fac or just the top one? 

Hahaha no sold it and that rapid is standard but do have fac AA xtra s400 30flb its a beast! And standard thumbhole rapid 7 mtc scope, also TDR AA s410 😉

Screenshot_20200108-194312_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20200108-194330_Photos.jpg

20200108_195159.jpg

How many shots did you get out the rapid at 30ftlb, my mates says its 30 not 24ftlb. He's got a 400cc bottle. Literally knows nothing about them but it came with the original invoice, single shot tray, mag and mounts. 

Im definitely goinh to get a fac one this year, either that or a fx wildcat mk2. I like the idea of adjusting the power, even tho I never use it on the cyclone. Just sold the ruger, going to have a rearrange on my fac, get rid of the 2nd 22rf, 223+308 get 22 wmr, 243 and fac air instead. Just gotta get a new chainsaw first tho..... 

46 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

How many shots did you get out the rapid at 30ftlb, my mates says its 30 not 24ftlb. He's got a 400cc bottle. Literally knows nothing about them but it came with the original invoice, single shot tray, mag and mounts. 

Im definitely goinh to get a fac one this year, either that or a fx wildcat mk2. I like the idea of adjusting the power, even tho I never use it on the cyclone. Just sold the ruger, going to have a rearrange on my fac, get rid of the 2nd 22rf, 223+308 get 22 wmr, 243 and fac air instead. Just gotta get a new chainsaw first tho..... 

First pic rapid mk2 realtree 70+ shots on 400cc at 30flb, 22" barrel and the last pic of rapid mk1 50 + shots on 400cc at 30flb 19" barrel  also I use aa heavies 18gr all my fac rifles,  also iv tried Bisley mags they too are great but abit heavy for me think they 21gr try these two brands to see which one works great for your mates gun 😉the last pic of rapid 7 is fac too sorry 🙄 also use the long silencer too to see which one will muffles the loud crack better on fac 😉