Sign in to follow this  
Demonic69

Leaky CO2 Pistol

Hi All

I've got a Umarex morph CO2 pistol that leaks when I put in a CO2 bulb. I've tried PTFE and silicone grease and the seal looks OK to me. It comes out at the top of the grip, though I can't see exactly where. Anything obvious I should check?

Cheers

5 minutes ago, Demonic69 said:

Hi All

I've got a Umarex morph CO2 pistol that leaks when I put in a CO2 bulb. I've tried PTFE and silicone grease and the seal looks OK to me. It comes out at the top of the grip, though I can't see exactly where. Anything obvious I should check?

Cheers

hello, worth a look on google,

Just now, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, worth a look on google,

That's pretty much my job mate (I work in IT) so that was my first port of call ;) Followed a few guides etc but nothing that helped.

Cheers

19 minutes ago, Demonic69 said:

That's pretty much my job mate (I work in IT) so that was my first port of call  Followed a few guides etc but nothing that helped.

Cheers

hello, ok can only think its a change a seal/s go on the Umarex web site and send mail via the contact Us page

Just now, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, ok can only think its a change a seal/s go on the Umarex web site and send mail via the contact Us page

I've been looking for a seal, they're out of stock everywhere! Good shout with Umarex, I'll contact them.

Thanks

4 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

If it does turn out to be a seal, once you have replaced it try using the co2 cartridges with lube occasionally (or always), it should keep the seals in good condition. Crosman do them.

https://www.jsramsbottom.com/crosman-12gram-co2-cartridge-with-sc-lubricant-50-pack.html

Do they have lube on the cartridge then? Not seen those before!

2 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

No, it's mixed with the co2

Genius! I'll give them a go. Thanks