Emigrating to the USA

bigbird

11 hours ago, dogone said:

If you are not to far left  move to Canada. We are somewhere between US and UK. Lots of guns BUT not all guns legal. The west is wide open  sparsely  popul;ated  while the east has a lot more people and would be closer to UK density. Possibly easier to immigrate to Canada because of historic ties to UK. Very few people in rural areas anymore because of increase in farm sizes. My rural area had a lot of English war brides but they are passing on.

ANYONE can get a licence to buy guns here without any difficulty. All you want and through the mail too. You can not buy handguns unless you are a resident. You can be a UK resident and buy firearms here but you may have to leave them in storage here as I don't know what your import laws are.

My mother was a Canadian war bride but she chickened out 3 days before leaving and did not catch the boat (a letter came over from his brother saying he was back on with the girl he had been with before the war), the boat list from Liverpool states she was on it but that is mistaken.

Seems I am entitled to Canadian citizenship through this mularky.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic