Short pcp for ratting or tdr rifle

newgunner

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, there is a good deal on a FX Vermy MK 1 22 on the BBS forum

Hi, yea I saw that it’s a bit expensive for what I need it for, trying to keep my budget to 350ish, missed out on a ultra se which would have been ideal

Thanks

Mark

19 minutes ago, newgunner said:

Hi, yea I saw that it’s a bit expensive for what I need it for, trying to keep my budget to 350ish, missed out on a ultra se which would have been ideal

Thanks

Mark

hello, ok understand, i have the same rifle, what models are you looking for, you can get a new Kral NP 03 for £350 ish,  

42 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, ok understand, i have the same rifle, what models are you looking for, you can get a new Kral NP 03 for £350 ish,  

I liked the idea of a tdr rifle but they seem to be 400+, I like the ultra as it’s nice and compact and sometimes they come up at sensible money second hand, not 100% sure what I want it depends what comes up for sale etc, I also like the idea of my son having a go so don’t want anything to big or fancy
i dont know anything about the Kral guns maybe I’ll take a look

cheers

3 minutes ago, newgunner said:

I liked the idea of a tdr rifle but they seem to be 400+, I like the ultra as it’s nice and compact and sometimes they come up at sensible money second hand, not 100% sure what I want it depends what comes up for sale etc, I also like the idea of my son having a go so don’t want anything to big or fancy
i dont know anything about the Kral guns maybe I’ll take a look

cheers

hello, the Ultra would be ideal for your son to, the Kral NP 03 is a little on the heavy side, i have 2 FX air rifles both less than 5 llb with out scope and mod, even a brocock concept i had years ago was 6llb un scoped,  hope you find some suitable

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, the Ultra would be ideal for your son to, the Kral NP 03 is a little on the heavy side, i have 2 FX air rifles both less than 5 llb with out scope and mod, even a brocock concept i had years ago was 6llb un scoped,  hope you find some suitable

Thanks I’m sure something will turn up

thanks

2 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Thanks found it and sent him a message 

cheers

7 minutes ago, rapid .25 said:

Yes that's the name of the website

Sell guns- buy guns- UK gunsales 

Thanks