SGC Renewal in Lockdown

3 minutes ago, Dave at kelton said:

Just received a detailed letter from Police Scotland setting out how my certificate will be renewed in lockdown four months in advance. Good active policing in my view and to be commended.

I agree Dave! Well done police Scotland!.........They can do it if they choose to!

3 hours ago, Dave at kelton said:

Just received a detailed letter from Police Scotland setting out how my certificate will be renewed in lockdown four months in advance. Good active policing in my view and to be commended.

Some police forces try hard to keep us shooting, are good at their jobs and indeed worth of praise. Others are . Well Not the above.

Licensing needs a big shake up , they ALL need to be obeying the LAW.

Way it is now they mix guidances with laws in a strange slow unprofessional way. Its time police policed. and civil servants took the licensing role on. LAWS and licensing are lines which blurr in many forces today. We need more clarity. And compliance.  Just stepped off my soap box. But well done your police authority. :good: