Rossi vs Stoner

squodged

Has Rossi got a chance in hell of winning the title this year or do you think it's a Stoner done deal?

Stoner is on fire this year and that said he has got the best all round package. I want Rossi to win but i don't think he can bring this one back.....I'm a tenner out of pocket if Stoner wins too ???

As said above Stoner is on fire, I dont think Rossi can win it now unless Mitchelin can supply him with an equal tyre to the Bridgestone I think they should all be on the same make, then you would see the Doctor really dish out his medicine !!.

Stoner definitely has the best package for this season. I would like to see Rossi win, but I can't see it happening. :lol:

The Michelins are a poor second to the Bridgestones this year, but none of us Rossi fans said everyone should be on the same rubber when the Bridgestones were **** and the special compound Michelins were being made and shipped overnight last season. ???:good:

I think stoner has this title in the bag. They have more top end on the Ducati for the straights, the bridgestones seem to perform better over a distance too.

I would love to see rossi take the title again but I can't see it happening. Although, rossi has had it his way for quite a while and it is always nice to see new blood taking charge of the situation. After watching Rossi take win after win, it has livened things up a bit having someone who can seriously push him to his limits now.