shooting cameras

Cjbram

34 minutes ago, Cjbram said:

anyone have a cheaper alternative to the shotcam 

There is nothing as good don't waste your money on anything else if you wait until they are on offer such as all the american national holidays you will save yourself £100 at least the set up is so easy and the picture quality is unbelievable  

13 hours ago, The Heron said:

There is nothing as good don't waste your money on anything else if you wait until they are on offer such as all the american national holidays you will save yourself £100 at least the set up is so easy and the picture quality is unbelievable  

Great reply , I have seen them on offer as low as £450 - £470  When they have the offers on . Also seen them try to sell for £ 400 secondhand  . 

2 hours ago, Bobba said:

I’ ve an AimCam. Wouldn’t recommend one.  Very tiny camera mounted on shooting glasses. Extremely difficult and fiddly to line up and easily knocked out of alignment. Playback slow motion not easy to master to see where you’re missing.👎

Yes I bought one of these as you say very fiddly and difficult to line up as I have said previously don't make my mistake and waste your money go straight to a shotkam another thing is there are some great tutorials on YouTube for shotkam. 

I think the Shotkam is great but there's a couple of things that don't get mentioned, 1) when the internal battery goes you have to send the camera back to America to have the battery replaced cost $40 plus shipping - it cost us £80 all in last year for our 2016 model and 2) since the app upgrade the 2016 model won't show the view when setting the reticle and the new app doesn't work with apple devices - they did advise using an android device or upgrading to gen 3 Shotkam luckily I have an android that does work. Its still the best camera I think, but It Isn't god's gift.