A spot of sea angling

ronan nee

well all, this is going to be short cause about ten mins ago I had a book typed

about the day and I deleted it by accident so I am kinda peeed off.

so here it is

A few of about 300 mackaral

Picture003.jpg

some of the 44 pollock

Picture001.jpg

the few ray

Picture002.jpg

and a few of galway bay

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

got back to the pier at about 8.30

regards ronan & roy

Christ! Some bag that :)

I am starving, couple of them mackerel under the grill would do me now :whistling:

that was exactly what I done when I got back last night from the trip. 8 mackerel fillets, under the grill

sprinkled with a bit of aromat seasoning until golden brown the down the hatch :rolleyes: followed by a few chilled

bottels of bud. :yahoo: :blink: ;):P

regards ronan :drinks:

Great bag ronan thats a fair few pollock they put up some fight :rolleyes: Is one pic the arran islands and the other black head?I was down just outside doolin about a month ago got 100 mackeral 6 wrasse and 4 pollock just from the rocks though id love to head out and do a bit off the boat id say its some craic :whistling: I seen 5 foxes in fields on the way down in the morning time near kinvarra and ballyvaughen lovely to see them about over there lovely spot :drinks:

Great bag ronan thats a fair few pollock they put up some fight :o Is one pic the arran islands and the other black head?I was down just outside doolin about a month ago got 100 mackeral 6 wrasse and 4 pollock just from the rocks though id love to head out and do a bit off the boat id say its some craic :good: I seen 5 foxes in fields on the way down in the morning time near kinvarra and ballyvaughen lovely to see them about over there lovely spot :lol:

Thanks one and all,

the first photo mark shows the inverin shore line where some where in the maze of houses is where I live.

the 2nd photo is the cliffs of mohar( spelling wrong I know ) co. clare and the 3rd is the burran mountains.

give me a shout some time I will take yourself conor and john for a spin.

regards ronan