Sightmark wraith

crossy 666

For sale is my 4-32x50 wraith 

Selling my sightmark wraith which I brought in November so still has loads of warranty. this sight comes with original mount plus long extend mount.  also come with everything else you would expect to find in the box most of it brand new and not used. comes with a  focus adjust collar,
Looking for  £500+ p&p and honestly think it’s better than anything else you can buy for the money and I have tried most of them.

Any questions just ask. 

1 hour ago, ant.mass said:

Hi would sell just long extend mount?

Unfortunately not mate I’ve just ordered a new one myself for my new unit to save splitting and help with the sale. 

I change my kit quite often and had a go with most units and I can honestly say You won’t buy better than this for the money and think it’s worth twice the asking price in my opinion. 

Scott’s country sold me the package I payed £100 extra for the ifr I think if you buy it separately it’s close to £250 when I checked.

I was not fussed because I have T20 ifr and a T38 ifr and a dark storm pill to fit but they said it will set me back £250 if I don’t take deal so for hundred quid why not