East Kent newbie

bongodriver

Hi Folks,

I'm from kent and just got my FAC, have some shooting experience, Haven't seen many Kent based shooters while browsing.

I just joined PW and I'm looking forward to chatting with some of you experienced shooters.

Craig

You cant have looked that closely there are lots of us B)

Welcome to the fold.

:P D2D

Hi Lurcherboy,

I just bought my new rifle from Greenfields, do you get together and shoot rifles or shotguns? I thought Greenfields was only a clay shooting venue, I've never even picked up a shotgun ;) , only rifles.

Either way it would be good to meet some folks, it's just my days off are very rare at the moment, unusual job I have.

Craig

• 3 weeks later...

Well... there are people from Kent after all, thanks for the welcome so far guys, seems most folk are in to shotguns, I might have to consider going for an SGC, Iv'e just got my FAC wit .22lr and .17hmr and I have a 200 acre permission near Canterbury, I live near Dover and work in Thanet.

Have to admit I have never even picked up a shotgun, so I might go along to Greenfields and get some lessons one day.

• 1 month later...

Newbee here......well I am newly registered here, but been reading few forums for a while.

so first of all Hello every one :blink:

Just checked out Greenfields website and it seems like a good place actually. Might go down on a Sunday as the £10 offer is quite attractive. I wonder if it includes the cartridges and clays too!! Does any one know?

Craigbrierley,

Have you been there yet? I realise your post is few days old. If you havent, i wouldnt mind going there on the same Sunday if you are planning too. I have shot with a shotgun a lot, but I dont have my own. I go as far as Airguns I am afraid. Webley being my fav.

I live in Crayford near Dartford, and work in Gillingham. I am looking to join someone for a day of rough shooting if any one is interested pleeeez :oops:

Newbee here......well I am newly registered here, but been reading few forums for a while.

so first of all Hello every one :blink:

Just checked out Greenfields website and it seems like a good place actually. Might go down on a Sunday as the £10 offer is quite attractive. I wonder if it includes the cartridges and clays too!! Does any one know?

Craigbrierley,

Have you been there yet? I realise your post is few days old. If you havent, i wouldnt mind going there on the same Sunday if you are planning too. I have shot with a shotgun a lot, but I dont have my own. I go as far as Airguns I am afraid. Webley being my fav.

I live in Crayford near Dartford, and work in Gillingham. I am looking to join someone for a day of rough shooting if any one is interested pleeeez :oops:

if you live in crayford give hawley gun club ago they do gun hire there

eagleye

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Thanks for the warm welcome :good:

Rainham and Maidstone are both pretty close to me. <_<

sniperhunter: How do you arrange the Boxley woods hunting...is that through the club only? or do you just go yourself? Would like to join you if you dont mind pls.

Hubbertspeak: I dont mind coming along at all mate, but do you know where to go shooting :yes: ?

My email is GamezBond@gmail.com if any of you lads wannu send email directly.

Hubbertspeak: You are absolutely correct about this thread, lets keep this thread alive pleeez :hmm: