Few things electronic ear plugs Beretta chokes

Chewuup

I had a set of Cens Proflex, they were very good unfortunately I lost them and due to the Cens customer service I decided to take my money elsewhere. I now have a pair from customfitguards.com and they are every bit as good as the Cens, execpt they have a customer service department that wants to help customers.  

5 hours ago, rimfire4969 said:

I had a set of Cens Proflex, they were very good unfortunately I lost them and due to the Cens customer service I decided to take my money elsewhere. I now have a pair from customfitguards.com and they are every bit as good as the Cens, execpt they have a customer service department that wants to help customers.  

I have a pair of custom fit guards very good service , maybe I should just upgrade my ones 😃

On 28/02/2022 at 20:17, Stonepark said:

I am using these...

https://earmorstore.co.uk/electronic-noise-reduction-earplug

Whilst not the most compact and do suffer a little from wind noise, they do do a decent job for the price..

I have seen the reviews on these and they are spot on for the money so I've ordered a pair , I'll let you know how I get on £65 eBay 

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/03/2022 at 14:27, Chewuup said:

I have seen the reviews on these and they are spot on for the money so I've ordered a pair , I'll let you know how I get on £65 eBay 

Had to send them back just too much wind noise , they worked ok but when the wind blew it was too much , shame