Punt and gun

Doriboy

24 foot double punt built by myself in 2018 with Bs1088 marine ply, 18mm frames, 12mm bottom and sides, 9mm deck, pine stringers, solid oak stem and stern blocks, stainless screws, West System epoxy resin.  There is NO FIBREGLASS anywhere on this punt. Under deck breeching with stainless bracket and sliding block.  

All stainless rowlocks/fittings/rings etc. 

Fully galvanised, braked, roller trailer, new in 2018 with winch/light board etc. 

1 3/8” screw breech breechloading gun built 2006 proofed for 16oz shot and 3.5oz powder, weighs 113lb with burr walnut stock, brass and stainless fittings, cartridge heads/loading gear etc. 

Cartridge magazine. 

Oars/paddles/setting poles, mast, sail etc etc 

Complete history with loads of photos. 

Absolutely everything ready to go afloat. 

I’m not interested in selling the gun on its own.

No dreamers/time wasters/idiots.

£5k

07590927817 Jack

I would guess : about six calls from people who want to buy a big gun (God knows why) ; one call from someone who wants the outfit but for a lot less.                                                                  One call from a "live" one - if you're lucky.       Voice of experience.      Best of luck with your sale.

On 14/03/2022 at 16:57, Old farrier said:

Best of luck with the sale 

for anyone interested I saw the progress pictures as this was built a awesome project done to a high standard 

having built one myself I can honestly say you can’t believe the work that you have to do to complete one 

Thanks Nigel, long tim no see (again!) 

Hope you’re keeping well mate.