little funnies

ollie

A woman was found dead in her home 2day! She was discoverd in her bath tub which was filled with milk & conflakes. the police suspect a cerial killer!

4 REASONS Y DOGS R BETTER DAN WOMEN 1)dogs obey wen u shout at dem 2)dogs dont shop 3)u can giv away ur dogs children 4)any guy can get a good lookin dog!

Someday u may lose ur hair. u may lose ur teeth- ur money & even lose ur mind. But 1 thing u will never loose is ur good looks.coz u cant lose wot u don't have!

Y WOMEN R LIKE COMPUTERS 1) no one really understands dem 2)all ur mistakes r stored in their memory 3)u find urself spendin all ur money on accessories for dem!

Those innocent eyes... Those kissable lips... A great smile... The perfect walk... Smoothest talk... Absolutely gorgeous.. Thats enough bout me-How r u?

I'm @ the police station now been done 4 drink driving. Urine sample was positive so I nicked the sample. they r now doin me 4 taking the ****

Y MEN R LIKE COMPUTERS 1) dey r useless until u turn dem on 2)dey have lots of data but r still clueless 3)as soon as u pick 1 a better model cums on the market!

From the moment I saw u, I wanted to be inside u, I love ur smell, the way ur tongue feels, the way u tighten and loosen mmmmmmmmmmmmm…………..NEW SHOES!!!!!!!!!!

You’re Attractive Gorgeous Sexy Intelligent Smart Charming Sophisticated Fit Kind & Generous. In fact you’re becoming more like me everyday!

Are you speaking to me Ollie?

If so I was just saying I normally use that sort of form of text, it wasn't ment to offend anyone in anyway?

Or was you speaking to Aled_cky? If so he only said it would of been better if there wasn't all the text grammer! He still said it was funny and good jokes!

I susspect he wasn't trying to offend you!

I can see this turning into another arguement now!

PD

(no offence anyone)

Im so used to using the form of txt grammer like 'u' 'r' and all that but try not to on here!

I was talking to you P.D. this is a qoute from you telling me not to use text grammar on here and ill use what ever grammar I want until the MODERATORS tell me other wise.

Im sorry ollie you have read it wrong I meant by that sentence ''I normally use that sort of text grammer in my fone and all that but I try not to use it on here''!

In other words ''I try not to use it on here''!

Have another read and have another look, ok I put it in wrong and Im sorry!

There's no point in making a big deal!

Do you agree with me

END OF DISCUSSION?

Yes or No?

PD

Im sorry

Right lads let's drop the subject shall we?

As far as i am concerned and i think i speak for the majority of the older members here, it would be more appropriate if messages are posted in English and not in a code that a lot of us have trouble working out.