hello from Notts!

Hello from rural Notts!

i found this site a while ago and got some really helpful advice, so i thought it was high time i joined,

ive been shooting airguns since i was a lad, ive just applied for my SGC (cheque cashed but heard nothing back stage), this site is going to be a great source

of help from a newbie shotgunner....

i'm also a keen pike angler!!

:exclamation::good:

hello

just to say it should be called an air rifle not an air gun if you look at the definition of a gun.

Gun (a weapon incorporating a metal tube from which bullets or shells are propelled by explosive force. 2 a device for discharging something (e.g. grease) in a required direction.)

Rifle (a gun, especially one fired from shoulder level, having a long spirally grooved barrel to make a bullet spin and thereby increase accuracy over a long distance.)

hello

just to say it should be called an air rifle not an air gun if you look at the definition of a gun.

Gun (a weapon incorporating a metal tube from which bullets or shells are propelled by explosive force. 2 a device for discharging something (e.g. grease) in a required direction.)

Rifle (a gun, especially one fired from shoulder level, having a long spirally grooved barrel to make a bullet spin and thereby increase accuracy over a long distance.)

erm... thanks (?!!!!!)

hello there, im from near you. do you plan on going to cocketts or ngc when you get your sgc.

also notts police are pretty good with the applications so it shouldnt take to long.

i was thinking about cocketts as its about 4 miles from me, is the setup good?

yes the setup at cocketts is good but its to focused on getting your on and off the range as fast as possible but at ngc they take more time to help you out with problems and give you tips. Also its a much more relaxed atmosphere.

hello there, im from near you. do you plan on going to cocketts or ngc when you get your sgc.

also notts police are pretty good with the applications so it shouldnt take to long.

yes the setup at cocketts is good but its to focused on getting your on and off the range as fast as possible but at ngc they take more time to help you out with problems and give you tips. Also its a much more relaxed atmosphere.

ah, cheers, I also just realised that NGC is even closer than cocketts!

Hi

I am from brimington near chesterfield. I used to go to copper beeches before it shut down now its reopened of course. Since it shut I now go to fox house and cocketts farm alternate sunday mornings with a couple of mates. I may even have bumped into you :blink:

regards

Steve

Hi

I am from brimington near chesterfield. I used to go to copper beeches before it shut down now its reopened of course. Since it shut I now go to fox house and cocketts farm alternate sunday mornings with a couple of mates. I may even have bumped into you :D

regards

Steve

where is copper beeches? ive heard it before but i dont have a clue where it is!

Right then lads if any of you that are waiting for your licence or just recieved it, want to have a bash at cocketts with one or two different guns which may help with your purchase descion :blink: let us know at some point. also if anyone just feels like a meet up let us know.

regards

steve

Right then lads if any of you that are waiting for your licence or just recieved it, want to have a bash at cocketts with one or two different guns which may help with your purchase descion :blink: let us know at some point. also if anyone just feels like a meet up let us know.

regards

steve

that would be spot on Steve!, i will pm you when it comes through, much appreciated bit of help ..