Looking for some rough shooting in the West Sussex/ Hampshire aria,

Looking for some rough shooting in the West Sussex/ Hampshire aria, 50 years experience with shotgun and high power air rifle, fully insured good reputation, reliable and trust worthy friendly attitude. Experience removing rats with air rifle both around farm buildings and equestrian also feral pigeons from cattle sheds.  Paul

6 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, have you asked any famers, landowner , stable owners in your area, where do you go beach fishing ?

Bang on the dot , very few members can give permission to other people , the only way is to go to the various places that you expect to hold vermin and ask the horses mouth so to speak , could be a long slog but there are not many short cuts , one bit of advice is going in person is far better than ringing the land owner up ,   GOOD LUCK

9 hours ago, marsh man said:

Bang on the dot , very few members can give permission to other people , the only way is to go to the various places that you expect to hold vermin and ask the horses mouth so to speak , could be a long slog but there are not many short cuts , one bit of advice is going in person is far better than ringing the land owner up ,   GOOD LUCK

Hello, I use to live in West Sussex and a good way to get shooting is as we said, Chichester wildfowler club I joined to , I was lucky my dad knew a farming family so I got some pigeon shooting 👍

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

8 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I use to live in West Sussex and a good way to get shooting is as we said, Chichester wildfowler club I joined to , I was lucky my dad knew a farming family so I got some pigeon shooting 👍

Hello, last time I made a visit there the farm had gone into 100s of houses🤔🙄

12 hours ago, ironhorse said:

Looking for some rough shooting in the West Sussex/ Hampshire aria, 50 years experience with shotgun and high power air rifle, fully insured good reputation, reliable and trust worthy friendly attitude. Experience removing rats with air rifle both around farm buildings and equestrian also feral pigeons from cattle sheds.  Paul

Hello Paul, there's a lot of game shoots in this area, you could find some beating days which might give shooting, there's a national UK beaters and pickers up web site you could go on and join, it's called NOBS, good luck

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

2 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, last time I made a visit there the farm had gone into 100s of houses🤔🙄

Hello Paul, there's a lot of game shoots in this area, you could find some beating days which might give shooting, there's a national UK beaters and pickers up web site you could go on and join, it's called NOBS, good luck

Going by what Paul was saying , he have had 50 years experience so he would or should know how to go about finding the right contacts .

One way worth trying for air rifle shooting is to seek out and have a yarn with his local pest control firms , I know the chap near me who is self employed and get a lot of work on farms , boat yards , stables and all the likely places you would get pests and vermin , he have sometimes ask me if I was interested in some o s r fields as he can only do so much and at this time of the year he get a lot of work off the council with wasps and mice .

Not the normal way to obtain permissions but well worth trying and you would have more to gain than what you would lose , again GOOD LUCK

On 02/05/2022 at 04:03, sam triple said:

Good luck I live virtually on the border of both counties all around mr for miles is a closed shop 

On 01/05/2022 at 22:30, marsh man said:

Yes your right door banging is the way to go

I just put up the post on the off chance someone may respond, highly unlikely I know but then stranger things have happened