south-west

soreshoulder

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok you guys, i'm coming home for a week, where can i get to shoot clays around bristol, thats taking into consideration that the infamous LB is coming to town to shoot, dress and all aparently.

i'm looking for somewhere he ccan find easily from the motorway( including tying string to the junction sign so he can find his way out) LB's sense of direction apparently is legendary :yes::lol:

so as i said, anyone up for a shoot let me know, anyone up for a meet with that lengend from Kent give me somewhere i can take him.

i'm sure the west country police will allow him in without a passport or shots for a day.

Martin.

• 4 weeks later...
thats a good idea i dont have any land though and i aint getting a shotgun untill next year , getting an air rifle for Xmas though :hmm: still up for the pub bit :hmm:

I won't be getting a shotgun for probably about a month. How about we organise an army of airgunners to go out and desimate a rabbit population somwhere?

Weston super Mud. And no, I didn't set fire to the freakin' pier.

Oringinally from a bit further south. Of the equator.

I'm from W-S-M and shoot near sandford :hmm: :hmm:

Shipham, right? I used to live in Sandford- handy to have Thatcher's Cider up the road. Have you been to Woodspring Bay yet?

how many people do you lot reckon will actually attend if we get something sorted ? its a brilliant idea we just need to get it organised now and some one with LOADS of land now lol :good:

'lets sort somthing out this thread has been going to long'

i think it should be in january any one else ? that gives us plenty of time to get everything sorted then :good:

I had a hunch that might be why I couldn't find much on them :rolleyes:

you can get all the info you need from BASC. from what I have heard most wildfowling cluds in your area are only to happy to have new members.

:D

not heard of the pigeon club but BASC will have info on them.

:angry:

Sundodger