ATN X 4K PRO

scarecrow243

I bought the scope 1 year ago after a couple of weeks it started having problems so i contacted Uttings where i bought it for £789  they passed my details to ATN who contacted me and help sort the first problem then more happened it would lose all settings atn told me to upload the settings from the sd card witch i have had to do a couple of times then the screen would freeze and would not do any thing till power button was held down so i returned it to Uttings as it was faulty they sent it to atn who said they tried it for a couple of hours and no faults found so now i have had to agree for a refurbished scope to be sent to me rather than have the faulty one returned still waiting on it arriving  the following is feedback i have left on Uttings website on the scope they removed it so i just left feedback on it again  this is it  

i am very annoyed after returning my…

i am very annoyed after returning my faulty atn x 4k pro that i bought from you to be told it does not have any faults that i had to agree to accept a refurbished atn x 4k pro as i did not want the faulty scope returned that kept losing its settings and freezing screen so i could not take a shot as it would be very unsafe to do so and stupid i bought the scope for £789 from you not atn your company should have sent me a new replacement scope

Had same broblem with the gen2 HD models so sent them back for me there is to many gadgets on it. Thats why i like the Wraith model no fancy gadgets just simple to work will record as well the 4K models do have sound  i have 2 wraith for pig work and use Thermal for foxing

Hello, that is not good, your contract on purchase is with Uttings , you are entitled to a full refund if it was faulty within the warranty period and you do not have to accept a second hand unit, I would send them an email to stop the replacement asap and print out that and any reply, then send a registered letter with details and ask for a full refund within 7 working days or you will make a court claim, I had dealings with ATN , never again, hope you get sorted 

well they are still saying it does not have any faults and are sending it back to me so i have told Uttings that i will video every time it goes faulty and i will contact trading standards as i am not letting them off with the rubbish i also told them i will not buy another thing from them

I had the same problem as you but mine was faulty from the day I got it out the box but I was lucky enough to send mine back and get my money back. In my opinion it’s the worst scope I’ve ever had but I know people that swear by them so I think it’s just luck if you get a good one or a bad one. 

my mate purchased the atn mars thermal because it kept freezing was sent back at least 3 times, atn said there was no fault found he wasn't very happy, was a good scope wen it worked right but did cost him a few foxes with the freezing in the end the shop took it back gave him a full refund in fairness we do spend plenty of money with the shop, this is not very good customer service from uttings