should i ..shant i..?

ditchman

On 15/10/2022 at 23:23, ordnance said:

One thing i have noticed is people that have the vaccine mostly keep it to themselves and don't try and convince others on what they should do,

One reason for that might be that it's pretty much impossible to make an evidence based argument why anyone should take the vax at this point.  Or maybe they're mostly just unthinking sheep - yeah probably that.

Then again there are plenty of vax zealots around, cutting off friends and family members simply because they did their own research and made their decisions on their health care, and declined the jab

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/10/14/a-look-back-at-the-demonisation-of-the-unvaccinated/

Edited by serrac

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Scully said:

So is that less than fifty deaths in just under two years? 

From the vaccine.....Is it ok because it's no one belonging to you???? Folk took the jab to save granny and now Pfizer admits it didn't stop transmission..if that ain't false pretences then what is??

Of the 4,519 Covid-19 related deaths that had occurred up to 15 April 2022 (accounting for registrations up to and including 20 April), 251 had Covid-19 as the only cause of death mentioned on the death certificate. The remaining 4,268 covid 19 related deaths had at least one other cause of death mentioned on the death certificate.

That's a clip from another foi request..won't let me upload the pic as it's too big

Edited by tweedledee

1 hour ago, tweedledee said:

From the vaccine.....I'd it ok because it's no one belonging to you????

Of the 4,519 Covid-19 related deaths that had occurred up to 15 April 2022 (accounting for registrations up to and including 20 April), 251 had Covid-19 as the only cause of death mentioned on the death certificate. The remaining 4,268 covid 19 related deaths had at least one other cause of death mentioned on the death certificate.

That's a clip from another foi request..won't let me upload the pic as it's too big

And your point is ? 

1 hour ago, tweedledee said:

1820/4529  with COVID and another co morbities were over 85

115/251 COVID only were 85+

Again your point ?

8 hours ago, ordnance said:

And your point is ? 

Again your point ?

If you are happy that they locked down the country under false figures then work away..my neighbour died if a twisted bowel but was marked down as COVID....there's something ain't right here but you work away,wear your mask and live life as a sheep if you want.....damage is being done to human people and I hope no one you know is affected.....you can call me a conspiracy theorist all you want.....

14 hours ago, tweedledee said:

From the vaccine.....Is it ok because it's no one belonging to you???? Folk took the jab to save granny and now Pfizer admits it didn't stop transmission..if that ain't false pretences then what is??

I never said it was ok and no doubt I’d be mortified if it were someone I cared for, but it isn’t, so I’m afraid I can’t get any more agitated about this than I would regarding accidental deaths by any other means. 

Do we know that the vaccine was the one and only factor in the cause of death? Were full autopsies carried out in these people to ascertain cause of death?
Through the ONS and other sources I’ve tried to find the numbers of deaths of people who died ONLY of covid, with no other underlying issues, the numbers are vague and all of it depends how that decision is arrived at, the method used and by whom. No autopsies have been undertaken. 
We have choices, all of which usually have consequences of some kind. 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Scully said:

I never said it was ok and no doubt I’d be mortified if it were someone I cared for, but it isn’t, so I’m afraid I can’t get any more agitated about this than I would regarding accidental deaths by any other means. 

Do we know that the vaccine was the one and only factor in the cause of death? Were full autopsies carried out in these people to ascertain cause of death?
Through the ONS and other sources I’ve tried to find the numbers of deaths of people who died ONLY of covid, with no other underlying issues, the numbers are vague and all of it depends how that decision is arrived at, the method used and by whom. No autopsies have been undertaken. 
We have choices, all of which usually have consequences of some kind. 🤷‍♂️

Scully,I see your point,my point merely is I have a love for fellow mankind and all I ask is a little more testing etc to see what is really going on.....something's amiss here and needs to be looked into....if there's a doubt at all it should be paused...time will tell and all I can hope for is that I'm seriously wrong ...if I am I'll be happy to admit it...ps....I ain't anti vaccine..I may be anti this vaccine due to lack it long term testing 

On 18/10/2022 at 14:36, tweedledee said:

Scully,I see your point,my point merely is I have a love for fellow mankind and all I ask is a little more testing etc to see what is really going on.....something's amiss here and needs to be looked into....if there's a doubt at all it should be paused...time will tell and all I can hope for is that I'm seriously wrong ...if I am I'll be happy to admit it...ps....I ain't anti vaccine..I may be anti this vaccine due to lack it long term testing 

All vaccines long term testing is when it's used on the population, just like other medications.

On 18/10/2022 at 06:39, tweedledee said:

If you are happy that they locked down the country under false figures then work away..my neighbour died if a twisted bowel but was marked down as COVID....there's something ain't right here but you work away,wear your mask and live life as a sheep if you want.....damage is being done to human people and I hope no one you know is affected.....you can call me a conspiracy theorist all you want.....

The masks and lock downs are nothing to do with this thread or vaccines. 

Edited by ordnance

19 hours ago, serrac said:

Some conspiracy nonsense from the government of Australia, no less.

Can't think why they would go to the trouble of setting up such a scheme when the vaccines are so universally safe and effective...

https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/deceased-covid-19-vaccine-recipient-payments-and-funeral-costs-you-can-claim-through-covid-19?context=55953

And ? it's common knowledge that some people have died from Side effects of the vaccines. As it's common knowledge that people have died after taking all sorts of medications, you might think you are in on something the rest of us don't know.  Sorry to disappoint we know there can be danger's and make our decisions for ourselves on our health care.

3 hours ago, ordnance said:

And ? it's common knowledge that some people have died from Side effects of the vaccines.

And here was me thinking that was just a conspiracy theory...

1976 - swine flu vaccine taken off the market after 32 deaths
1989 - food supplement tryptophan taken off the market after 37 deaths
2003 - kava kava taken off the market after 4 deaths
covid jab - thousands upon thousands of reported deaths - move along folks, nowt to see here it's all just conspiracy nonsense

Pull the other one...

Edited by serrac

12 hours ago, serrac said:

covid jab - thousands upon thousands of reported deaths - move along folks, nowt to see here it's all just conspiracy nonsense

Pull the other one...

And do you think you are the only one that can use Google, we are aware of pros and cons of vaccines and medications. But If makes you feel better / superior informing us off things we already know, keep posting it could be good for your mental health 👍

12 hours ago, serrac said:

Pull the other one...

People dying after medications is not a conspiracy, the nonsense you are posting from the twilight zone of the internet is.

Edited by ordnance

1 hour ago, ordnance said:

And do you think you are the only one that can use Google, we are aware of pros and cons of vaccines and medications. But If makes you feel better / superior informing us off things we already know, keep posting it could be good for your mental health 👍

People dying after medications is not a conspiracy, the nonsense you are posting from the twilight zone of the internet is.

For the best part of two years whenever anyone suggested there might have been issues with the vaccines, there you were yelling "don't look, don't look - conspiracy theory"

Now that the massive harms caused by the covid jab are unequivocal the only response you can come up with is "who cares?".                

But thanks for giving me permission to keep posting my material; I shall and I don't expect you to respond any more since it appears you have nothing further to add to the conversation.

4 hours ago, serrac said:

For the best part of two years whenever anyone suggested there might have been issues with the vaccines, there you were yelling "don't look, don't look - conspiracy theory"

Now that the massive harms caused by the covid jab are unequivocal the only response you can come up with is "who cares?".                

But thanks for giving me permission to keep posting my material; I shall and I don't expect you to respond any more since it appears you have nothing further to add to the conversation.

The harm caused might be unequivocal in your head, but not in reality.

32 minutes ago, ordnance said:

Are you any more in a position of knowledge to say it isn't as much as we aren't to say it is??? Trouble is something is amiss....can't sweep it under the carpet forever..it needs looking into

38 minutes ago, tweedledee said:

Are you any more in a position of knowledge to say it isn't as much as we aren't to say it is??? Trouble is something is amiss....can't sweep it under the carpet forever..it needs looking into

No I am not in any more a position of knowledge than the rest on the form, that's why I am not posting trying to put people off getting a vaccine, or trying to convince them to get one.

14 hours ago, ordnance said:

This is a statement of "fact", which implies you think you have superior knowledge about "reality" than the rest of us...

13 hours ago, ordnance said:

No I am not in any more a position of knowledge than the rest on the form, that's why I am not posting trying to put people off getting a vaccine, or trying to convince them to get one.

Deny it all you like, but by opposing the dissemination of information contrary to your own beliefs you are trying to steer others away from refusing the jab and towards getting it.

14 hours ago, ordnance said:

This is a statement of "fact", which implies you think you have superior knowledge about "reality" than the rest of us...

10 hours ago, serrac said:

Deny it all you like, but by opposing the dissemination of information contrary to your own beliefs you are trying to steer others away from refusing the jab and towards getting it.

I am not opposing serious peer review evidence on the Covid vaccines, I am opposing nonsense posted by internet experts with no credibility.