Compact rifles

oneshotkiller

I’m in the market for a nice compact pcp , something for ratting and occasional rabbit or squirrel while up the farm yard and in the woodland . 
The Bsa range look nice and compact but I haven’t had one since the early ultras and the low shot count and leakage I had put me off ? Has the bsa range improved ? 
My falcon light hunter was great for ratting and squirrels but I’m wanting something new , just has to be a compact rifle .

10 hours ago, oneshotkiller said:

Sorry upto £800 

bottle or air cylinder not fussed as have all charging equipment and buddy bottles for when I’m in the shooting truck 

I prefer .177 I know .22 is favored for ratting but I prefer the flatter trajectory 

accuracy is my main concern and a good trigger 

Hello, a falcon was my first PCP many years ago, do you like the bullpup style like a P15  or a something like a BSA ultra, HW 110 ,or maybe like my FX verminator although it is the older MK 1, are you looking at new or second hand, 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

I have one of the new bsa ultra clx  guns .

It's light .accurate short and has a shot count of 60 in .177 which is twice as much as the very early ultras  (for the same size gun ) . I love mine and it has all the features you could want - anti double loading ,cocked indicator , pressure gauge etc  best of all its cheap for such a quality gun from a British manufacturer. 

3 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

I have one of the new bsa ultra clx  guns .

It's light .accurate short and has a shot count of 60 in .177 which is twice as much as the very early ultras  (for the same size gun ) . I love mine and it has all the features you could want - anti double loading ,cocked indicator , pressure gauge etc  best of all its cheap for such a quality gun from a British manufacturer. 

Hello, has yours been reliable from new as some went back to BSA , 

3 hours ago, oneshotkiller said:

I’m not a fan of the look of the bull pups to be honest I know that shouldn’t really matter but I like a rifle to look like a rifle haha. I will take a look at the Bsa range thanks lads 

Hello, if you could find a John Bowkett tuned BSA rifle that would be a goodun 👍