sxs wanted 3" hammer or hammerless

bishop

Having been flustered  once too  many trying to adapt to an o/u i am now resigned to the fact i shoot better with a sxs. Always have ,always will.Im selling my o/u lincoln 20 bore now the seasons almost done .I might get a sxs 20  for next season but for now  im searching for a good sxs 12 bore that can take a steel load .steel proof not vital as we all know what a gun can  and cannot take.So message me if you have a good sxs.maybe a greener 3" or perhaps an aya 3".Id like a hammer gun ideally but it would need to be a solid mother for steel to go thru it.

On 16/01/2023 at 16:33, bishop said:

Having been flustered  once too  many trying to adapt to an o/u i am now resigned to the fact i shoot better with a sxs. Always have ,always will.Im selling my o/u lincoln 20 bore now the seasons almost done .I might get a sxs 20  for next season but for now  im searching for a good sxs 12 bore that can take a steel load .steel proof not vital as we all know what a gun can  and cannot take.So message me if you have a good sxs.maybe a greener 3" or perhaps an aya 3".Id like a hammer gun ideally but it would need to be a solid mother for steel to go thru it.

If you have a sporting auction near you anytime soon then there will be more than likely to have what you are looking for plus a few more .

I bought a nice English s x s in lovely condition for around £200 including the buyers fees , you will get a good gun for very little money as it is a buyers market rather than a sellers .

GOOD LUCK.

As is says m8 .lincoln 20 bore .Premier model. I bought it new  earlier in season .Lovely gun to look at,nice slim action and that i thought would help counter the fact its an o/u   but im going back to sxs guns. Simply  because i want to.I've shot all sorts of guns and i've had some cracking shots with it but when your skills(such as they are)  are being compromised by the tool, change the tool .I will pick up a sxs 20 bore though for when i use a lighter gun. Very impressed with their capabilities.