Relum telly

mel b3

Relum telly .177

I believe this relum telly is from the late 1970s ( but can't be completely sure).

It has rust on the metal work , and some pitting all around , but it all works as it should , and is really quite nice .

It comes with a period relum 4x15 scope.

Please feel free to drop me a pm if you have any questions,  but please only if you're genuinely interested. 

Collection only from dy4.

£50.00

IMG-20230122-WA0041.jpg

IMG-20230122-WA0042.jpg

IMG-20230122-WA0044.jpg

IMG-20230122-WA0043.jpg

The Relum Tornado was my first air rifle (at the age of 13) (1970) and was purchased from Kays catalogue. In .22 calibre with a 'superb' 4x15 scope. Mine was an underlever though. It really was an excellent rifle and my mate (who bought one the same time) and I had many great times using them.

Edited by steve_b_wales

29 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

The Relum Tornado was my first air rifle (at the age of 13) (1970) and was purchased from Kays catalogue. In .22 calibre with a 'superb' 4x15 scope. Mine was an underlever though. It really was an excellent rifle and my mate (who bought one the same time) and I had many great times using them.

The relum super tornado was my first proper airgun. I thought I was James bond 😄.

1 hour ago, bruno22rf said:

Would be interested if you would post, at  my cost of course. My late Father bought me one of these when I was 13 so 75 and I hunted and kept it for many years.

I'll send you a pm as soon as I'm home from work buddy 👍.