Wanted , .410 , 3 shot bolt action.

mel b3

Hiya.

I'm looking for a ,  .410 , 3 shot , bolt action , shotgun .

It's for a project , so condition isn't really too important,  however , it must cycle the .410 carts well.

I'm in the West Midlands , just a few miles from Birmingham,  so something localish would be preferable. 

Please drop me a pm if you have anything suitable. 

Cheers.

Mel. 

Edited to add.

The cheaper the better,  just in case I mess things up.

Edited by mel b3

19 minutes ago, old'un said:

good luck with that one Mel, they are a bit like rocking horse poo, I haven't got one but would a single shot fit the bill?

Hiya dave.

It's for another silencer project mate .

I've already got a Baikal hushpower , and a single barrel that I made a mod for ( that works really well) , but I've been wanting to do a 3 shot .410 project since I did the last one , but just didn't have enough storage for another gun .  I sold several guns last week , so now that I've got some storage , I'm keen to get cracking with the next project. 👍

I think I posted a few pics , but not a step by step job . I'm not organised enough to do that . I just have to sort of get an idea in my head, think about it for a while ,  and then just do it.

I was a bit worried about the pressure involved etc , but I had a lot of good advice from members that have already made and tested mods .

The internals are made from some kind of impact resistant plastic . It's very light , very hard wearing , and very quiet .

👍

40 minutes ago, Madhatter2132 said:

There was a Webley sportsman in the Sutton Madock TFM last time I was in there Mel, not sure if they've still got it and can't remember the price.

Cheers for the heads up mate.👍.

I'm only really looking for a cheapie to be honest . It's to be used for a project,  so will be chopped and changed about a bit . I really don't want to risk ruining anything too expensive 😫

12 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Cheers for the heads up mate.👍.

I'm only really looking for a cheapie to be honest . It's to be used for a project,  so will be chopped and changed about a bit . I really don't want to risk ruining anything too expensive 😫

I think it was £150 but I could be wrong, seems about the going rate for the 3 shot webleys when I had a look before.

• 3 weeks later...