doveridge

Dougy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agh come on Miffy, pick up pigeon shooter 76, give him a lift to Doveridge,!! :/

i have been in touch with Pigeonshooter76 & i,m trying to sort out that, its in the hands of the lads from Derby way.

Thinking of going fishing instead reading the latest posts. we only go for the drink in the local and a game of pool after. :yes:

You lot seem a bit serious for us :yes:

just thought, ive just met some 1 whos got shottys, il ask him see what he says..planning on going 49th with him so will ask as he is a shotty guy, think he goes ebingdale or something..il ask, wouldnt mind meetin some of the good guys :yes: il post when i know for sure..speak soon lads

That would be me then, Sunday 4th might be doable. I have been meaning to go to Doveridge for a while, Conrad Cross's from Bates & Cross place isn't it?

I used to use Shrugburough when he owned that.

We can jump in the same car and I have 8 guns you can take your pick from :/

hi bud, if thats ok with you, count me in then..sorry about missin you the otherday bud..you have pm and il speak to you soon :yes:

sunday 10-10.30 :yes:

Cheers, I'll be there :yes: , Berrettaman1 are you up for it? :yahoo:

Junior111111 let me know if your coming there will be a Browning waiting for you :/

hi mate, im coming if sidibears coming :ernyha: egnore my post above, if id opened my eyes i would of seen lol..10.30...sidibear pm me mate :cool1:

ps, never shot a shotty so please dont rip into me if i miss every 1 lol

How will we know each other?

Wear a daffodil or something? :lol:

we will be the only ones there :good: ITS CLOSED :lol::lol:

not really. its surpising who knows who, does any one know pigeonshooter76 if so that will join up a few. Because sparkie may give them a lift.

shouldnt worry word will soon get round that a load of Reprobates’ about and we'll all get shoved in a corner somewere :lol:

tell ya what stand by the red volkswagen passat thats mine...or where ya pw badges

Sparkie has the ONLY red one ever , ever, :lol:

yes but what if your not there or late and there some poor old bloke pulls up with a red passat, then he gets mobbed by a load of hooligans waving shot guns :lol::lol::lol: yea rite

meet up by my car nobody has one of those down there :good: