doveridge

Dougy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did organise a day at minsterly, but none of you showed any interest though :good:

sorry i may have been working, which is more than likely, as its the only thing in this life at the moment that stops me doing what i whant :lol:

Ive, just get your "BUTT" there :good:

could be wk sat nov 3rd ? who can & cant ?

would like to come but is it shotty only?? :lol:

yes it is shoty only,

you will be very welcome.

dont forget some ear defenders if you do come, as the ribbbing and micky taking may put you off,

its nothing serious just a bit of a shoot, and a laugh, then a couple i the local :good:

:good::lol: done lads :lol::lol: id love to give this shot gunning ago but i think im a bit restricted with no licence and stuff, ive been mainly using air gun for lampin tryed fac airgun and got refused a year or go a so, so i think im gonna have to try for shotty, see what they say other wise im gonna join 49th club in alum rock, been meaning to for ages just dont like going there by myself,dont drive and its horrible to walk threw at nigh..does any 1 go 49th??

just thought, ive just met some 1 whos got shottys, il ask him see what he says..planning on going 49th with him so will ask as he is a shotty guy, think he goes ebingdale or something..il ask, wouldnt mind meetin some of the good guys :good: il post when i know for sure..speak soon lads

just thought, ive just met some 1 whos got shottys, il ask him see what he says..planning on going 49th with him so will ask as he is a shotty guy, think he goes ebingdale or something..il ask, wouldnt mind meetin some of the good guys :stupid: il post when i know for sure..speak soon lads

That would be me then, Sunday 4th might be doable. I have been meaning to go to Doveridge for a while, Conrad Cross's from Bates & Cross place isn't it?

I used to use Shrugburough when he owned that.

We can jump in the same car and I have 8 guns you can take your pick from :good:

just thought, ive just met some 1 whos got shottys, il ask him see what he says..planning on going 49th with him so will ask as he is a shotty guy, think he goes ebingdale or something..il ask, wouldnt mind meetin some of the good guys :stupid: il post when i know for sure..speak soon lads

Count me in, Junior your welcome to use my shotty, what time are we meeting up?

Listen all that are going "DONT LEND MIFFY A SHOT GUN"

he's broken his new one allready :good: not had it that long either, if you lend him yours for even 5 minutes he will probably brake that aswell, dont even let him hold one. :good:

If he thinks he can beat me on the skeet he can think again, :P it'll teach him to look after his guns in the future :good:

tell you what being as you'v been good to me in the past you can use my ruger for the skeet :lol:

see i'm not that bad after all :lol:

Listen all that are going "DONT LEND MIFFY A SHOT GUN"

he's broken his new one allready :blink: not had it that long either, if you lend him yours for even 5 minutes he will probably brake that aswell, dont even let him hold one. ;)

If he thinks he can beat me on the skeet he can think again, ;) it'll teach him to look after his guns in the future :unsure:

tell you what being as you'v been good to me in the past you can use my ruger for the skeet :)

see i'm not that bad after all :lol:

I'll use your Ruger Mate no probs......think someone might summat to say about using the .17HMR for clay shooting though :lol::lol:

Lets hope its dry next Saturday too so we can get to Garlands and try the newly rebarrelled .22/250