Foxing possible stalking

Any wildfowling clubs in your new area ? , they would have plenty of duck and goose shooting and possibly Pigeon shooting as well , you could be waiting a fair while for a member to offer you some shooting so a fowling club might be your answer   MM

My experience of E.Lothian is HUUUGE fields of barley/wheat, which if any shooters in that area are switched on, will be looking after like the Crown Jewels! 
Head inland ( you won’t have to go far ) and look out for your nearest driven syndicate and enquire about beating. It’s a toe in. 

13 hours ago, marsh man said:

Any wildfowling clubs in your new area ? , they would have plenty of duck and goose shooting and possibly Pigeon shooting as well , you could be waiting a fair while for a member to offer you some shooting so a fowling club might be your answer   MM

One or two reasonable areas on the foreshore  .Inland at this point is a blank sheet. Aye Scully big areas there, i find that with these  big areas there is generally big money ,not always i grant you but very often especially if the area is multi-faceted with regards to quarry species present.Early days .Not even over there at this point.Being ever the optimist im sure theres at least one  fella over there someplace that dun mind me on his patch every so often.