North east pigeon days

i remember  the yorkshire shooting academy put out a facebook post they were acceptimg members about april time. they offer diffrent packages from about £200-£1000  and they said rabbit, pigeon, fox,deer and wildfowl. no idea what the T&Cs were

not exactly what youre asked for i know but might solve your problem and any more to follow if you get into a firm permission/syndicate.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/06/2023 at 00:54, keeper96 said:

Hi all, 

can anyone recommend  a decent reliable guide for a days pigeon shooting in the northeast? From North Yorkshire to Northumberland would be ideal but can travel a touch further if needed 

thanks 

jamie 

Were about are you based, Jamie,wouldn't class myself as a guide, but might be looking for help on shooting pidgeons when crop is ready,I shoot past Morpeth, not sure if this to far for you, not sure if its getting hit or not as iam in spain at the moment, 

3 hours ago, ladyjack said:

Were about are you based, Jamie,wouldn't class myself as a guide, but might be looking for help on shooting pidgeons when crop is ready,I shoot past Morpeth, not sure if this to far for you, not sure if its getting hit or not as iam in spain at the moment, 

Hello mate, I’m Chester mr street so Morpeth is perfectly doable! I’ll drop you a PM