Mossberg 500

derek.snr

If your going folding stock then just make sure that with it folded, that you don’t go below the minimum overall length of 40”

So that’s a 28” or longer barrel needed ( haven’t measured the action on mine so just guessing) 

Unless you get the stock pinned. 

I have a MossBerg 500 12G I would sell.

Fitted with a vari choke system, and since I have owned it I have fitted a set of Ghost ring sights and a ATI poly pistol grip stock in black. I also have a brand new never fitted poly fore end again in black that I have not got round to installing myself, I also have the original wooden stock as well. I have also got a "Tactical" black sling that holds I believe 25 shells. I replaced the end of the tube with one that takes a QD sling swivel. And lastly I have fitted a Picatinny mount of the mag tube that allows the fitted of a torch or red dot etc.. 

Photos available on request, test firing by appointment no problem. Prefer face to face but will transfer at buyers cost. 

I think I paid £300 for the gun a few months ago , and have probably only put a couple of boxes of shells though it since then, however she was well used , but not abused  when I got her.  All the extras ( ATI stock, fore end, tube sling mounting, sling, sling points, picatinny fitting etc)  probably cost another £200. 

Only looking to sell as I could do with the safe space for something else I have my eye on.

Please PM me should you wish to see a few photos or require further info.

Andy.   

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...