Vaynol Gunroom

Hello, I have recently purchased a gun from from the above mentioned business. I can heartily recommend Keith Jones the owner. The service provided was exceptional and my possibly unreasonable requests and demands were dealt with in a friendly and professional  manner. I visited the gunshop and it is a British  gun lovers utopia, in super surroundings. A vast array of guns displayed in 3 rooms and a great ambience.  Keith himself is a pleasant and friendly chap and more than helpful. I  would say a visit is a must for anyone with an interest in British  shotguns and I understand the Welsh  game fair will be held in the grounds of Vaynol in September. 

I am very much a misanthrope  and very sceptical person but for once I  am pleasantly surprised by the service provided. 

Regards

45 minutes ago, button said:

He certainly has some nice ones for sale

Yes, I  could spend a whole day browsing. Great selection of British guns, from entry level upto the top tier makers.

Also some foreign side by sides and good selection of o/u. 

1 hour ago, Fargo said:

Looks a very nice place but judging by the guntrader listings the pricing is quite high for most things 

It is a very nice place and I don't think I suggested it was a place for " bargains" nor " cheap". Service and aftercare are important elements for me.

Regardless,a Holland  royal for under £ 6 k and several Purdeys under £ 9 k  doesn't  seem overpriced. The  entry level guns didn't appear outrageously priced.

As with all goods offered for sale, the price may be  negotiable. 

The main point of my opening post was to highlight the quality service and great selection, not to comment whether high or low  priced.

It is certainly a buyers market currently and I'm  sure lots of cheap bargains can be found on guntrader etc.if that is what is required.