Range rovers and insurance

team tractor

45 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

We have a 2004 RR 4.4ltr V8, cost me £4000 about 7 years ago, do all the servicing myself (easy) buy tyres second hand and scan Ebay for any parts, I live on less than the minimum wage and keep her running by hook or by crook. More money than sense? I sit next to my wife as she drives (lost my licence due to failing eyesight) in Connolly leather seats with deep pile carpets, the seats will massage you if you want and are heated or cooled - up to you, stereo is top notch and with Air suspension you don't feel the potholes in the road, the car will raise or lower if you like and the body does not roll. Air con is superb and the steering wheel is heated for winter months - the list goes on and on - show me a car that can compete with the RR and I will scrap her.

100%

Sock it to ‘em Bruno!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 14/06/2024 at 19:31, bruno22rf said:

We have a 2004 RR 4.4ltr V8, cost me £4000 about 7 years ago, do all the servicing myself (easy) buy tyres second hand and scan Ebay for any parts, I live on less than the minimum wage and keep her running by hook or by crook. More money than sense? I sit next to my wife as she drives (lost my licence due to failing eyesight) in Connolly leather seats with deep pile carpets, the seats will massage you if you want and are heated or cooled - up to you, stereo is top notch and with Air suspension you don't feel the potholes in the road, the car will raise or lower if you like and the body does not roll. Air con is superb and the steering wheel is heated for winter months - the list goes on and on - show me a car that can compete with the RR and I will scrap her.

Can't fault you 👍👍👍