WEBLEY AND SCOT XOCET

snipers eye

hi folks,a question to anyone that has the above .22lr,i bought one a few weeks ago,i find it very good for the price,and accurate for my needs. now the question is do any of you find that the magazine can pop out very easy with the slightest touch of the little lever,?i have almost lost the mag a few times,is there any way to combat this,i was going to tie a piece of string round the mag and trigger guard,any suggestions,thanks

1 hour ago, Ultrastu said:

The reviews on this .22 lr are very poor  .with a wide range of diffent problems including total  failure and gun blowing up .which I take means ruptured barrel  .

really?   i have heard nothing but good reviews  for what it is.  i mean its never gona be amazing at the price point but the only issues ive heard of are a heavy trigger and the bolt being fiddly becasue its basically flush.  glad i stayed boring and safe and got a 452 sillouette.   how do you blow up a bolt action 22lr?  most of the semi autos are direct blowback  with such a weak cartridge. to rupture a barrel or blow the lock up it must be very poor quality and thin metal.

thanks for replys,but none address my issue........reason i bought the .22lr carbon wrapped barrel version is my nephew has one,no issues with it at all,except the same issue i asked about,but he dont mind that as he does alot of target shooting,and hardly any field work,so wont worry about losing the mag.he has , i would say thousands of rounds through his,finds it very accurate with eley subs,he done his own trigger job on it,i fired from it and liked it,