RFD Any Opinions

wymberley

I would not trust Willards to service a Pencil Sharpener. Bought a Pistol from them a couple of years go, was low on power so I stripped it and found that the washer had been replaced with a tap washer screwed into the piston with a self Tapper , rang Willards and was told "What do you expect from a £70 pistol?" then got the story about how difficult it is to make a living these days etc etc. Gave the gun away in the end (Original Mod5).

15 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

I would not trust Willards to service a Pencil Sharpener. Bought a Pistol from them a couple of years go, was low on power so I stripped it and found that the washer had been replaced with a tap washer screwed into the piston with a self Tapper , rang Willards and was told "What do you expect from a £70 pistol?" then got the story about how difficult it is to make a living these days etc etc. Gave the gun away in the end (Original Mod5).

Thanks very much indeed. I'm awaiting some info and all being well I'll get back to you with an explanation - and a question. :good:

6 hours ago, wymberley said:

Thanks very much indeed. I'm awaiting some info and all being well I'll get back to you with an explanation - and a question. :good:

My "experience" was about 5 years ago, there was a young lad that dealt with the Airgun side of things that was quite a knowledgeable chap but he was leaving. The shop owner had always been very amiable when I had been in the shop on previous occasions and I only rang him for advice concerning the Pistol which, by law, he should have refunded for. His change in attitude was shocking and I would never return, nor recommend anyone does, to the shop.