Stilton butchers

snow white

Hi lads/lassis as anybody ordered any meat from Stilton butchers in Peterborough.

I ordered four T-bone steaks from them payed for them but not heard anything else from them or from DPD saying that they have them for delivery tomorrow .

I have phoned them four times this morning only getting answer machine when I have ordered before they usually get in touch to say delivery is on the way but nothing this time just wondering if they have packaged up.

If I don’t hear from them tomorrow I will be in touch with my bank.

If anyone knows if they have stopped trading please let me now .

Thanks for looking 

JKD.

Because the local butchers don’t sell T-Bone steaks or stuff we want we like offal for making faggots we can’t get oxo tail or anything that we like we are two old married people and we like to eat when we were younger.

Never been in a Mac Donald’s or any establishment like that we like proper food as that answered your question.

ps I like chiclins that’s pigs intestines washed out and boiled go in a butchers today they look at you like go saft they don’t know what you’re on about 

39 minutes ago, snow white said:

JKD.

Because the local butchers don’t sell T-Bone steaks or stuff we want we like offal for making faggots we can’t get oxo tail or anything that we like we are two old married people and we like to eat when we were younger.

Never been in a Mac Donald’s or any establishment like that we like proper food as that answered your question.

ps I like chiclins that’s pigs intestines washed out and boiled go in a butchers today they look at you like go saft they don’t know what you’re on about 

I can relate to this. Brought up with parents from an era where nothing of the animal was wasted. Chitterlings, trotters, stuffed hearts, lambs liver, brawn. The list is long. I  know I can still get a pigs head from my butcher to make brawn should I want to. The same butcher makes her own (delicious) faggots.

Edited by Bobba

3 hours ago, snow white said:

Hi lads/lassis as anybody ordered any meat from Stilton butchers in Peterborough.   No.

I ordered four T-bone steaks from them payed for them but not heard anything else from them or from DPD saying that they have them for delivery tomorrow .  Have you actually been told they are arriving tomorrow?

I have phoned them four times this morning only getting answer machine when I have ordered before they usually get in touch to say delivery is on the way but nothing this time just wondering if they have packaged up.   Perhaps they are all chopping meat in to large packages to get collected by DPD and cannot come to the phone.

If I don’t hear from them tomorrow I will be in touch with my bank.  To stop the payment that will probably have been taken already?

If anyone knows if they have stopped trading please let me now .  Will do.

Thanks for looking 

When did you order and pay?

I ordered it on Sunday afternoon and paid for it same time I have had stuff of them before and no problem.

Dpd normally get in touch before saying that they have to pick up a package 48 hours before it’s due to be delivered but not heard anything from them.

Bobba when we got married we used to buy pigs from from slaughter house the only thing that was not used was the squall I think the slaughter house used to scrap them and the hairs were used in tooth brush everything else we used to eat I loved pigs trotters so I didn’t eat the tripe I could not stand the look of it