team tractor

6 hours ago, jeffgg said:

looks good 

😎

5 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Lovely work Nath, you should be very proud.   :good:

I always try 👍😎

4 hours ago, Scully said:

Excellent work. What primer ucoats and top coat did you use?

I’ve ended up going with acrylic primers now against my feelings as it’s quick and what I keep getting told by decorators lately. The customer has used zinser ?? On them and done a really nice job tbh dude . 

On 16/12/2023 at 12:43, team tractor said:

I’ve ended up going with acrylic primers now against my feelings as it’s quick and what I keep getting told by decorators lately. The customer has used zinser ?? On them and done a really nice job tbh dude . 

Yeah, I’m not keen on acrylic primers for exterior work either, but Zinsser is a top product, especially as it means you can use either water or solvent based paints on top. 

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Yeah, I’m not keen on acrylic primers for exterior work either, but Zinsser is a top product, especially as it means you can use either water or solvent based paints on top. 

Didn’t know that . I just get nervous with people painting . I just want a decent job on my work as I know it’ll mean looking the bad guy in the winter when they swell 

1 minute ago, Scully said:

I know what you mean, but Sapele is stable isn’t it? 

My front doors been fitted 6 years with zero issues and I use it loads . I hope so now 😂
I’ve a big job in softwood coming up and I’m more worried about the movement with that. 
another one of these to do . Number 3 out of 4 so we know where this is going 😂. I might drop them a quote through 😂😂😂

5FF18225-DFB5-4433-A987-ACF580D1F1B6.jpeg