Anschutz 1416

Anschutz 1416  .22 lr , 16” barrel , two stage trigger , thumbhole stock with adjustable butt pad , DIP oversize bolt knob , comes with sac mod , ten shot mag , original box etc , done very little work shot count approx 2600 and is in great condition and hasnt been out of the house for nearly three years , can rfd at buyers cost , also i will require a 20% (£70) non refundable deposit should you pull out 

£350

this is readvertised due to timewaster

please be aware if you buy this gun and want it rfd 

you will need to send me ( or my rfd if your unsure of sending it to an unknown ,ie me) your license to fill in by recorded delivery , i will send it back to you either with the gun or posted the same way , the choice is yours , i have used this postage before with no problems 

i only mention the above as i have now been dropped in it 3 times by people saying they want it , but as soon as they find out they have to post their license they back out , the above method is now the only way to purchase a firearm via rfd

IMG_0141.jpeg

IMG_0144.jpeg

IMG_0142.jpeg

IMG_0148.jpeg

IMG_0490.jpeg

15 minutes ago, fallowbuck said:

I won’t send mine by post again ?it went missing!Surely , in this digital age HD images of your Certificate should suffice - I mean you can do your driving license and Passport totally digitally!🧐🤔 

That would make it to easy and they dont want that 😡