Beretta 682 Gold E

20 minutes ago, nobbyathome said:

Good luck with the sale 682 gold e are a fantastic gun I would not sell my one  I do think you have underpriced it it looks in really good condition someone will be getting a bargain  

+1

I'm looking for a S682 Gold E having moved on from a Browning B525. I'm down in London so apologies in advance for the questions.

Have you owned it from new?

Any idea what model year it is?

Aside from the small parallel depressions in the stock near the action shown on the photograph, what condition is the rest of the gun in - scratches, nicks, dents, wear to the gold trigger?

Has the engine turning on the barrels where they bite into the action worn off yet?

Is the gun still tight or will it need a service?

Does it still have its spare parts present etc?

Regards, Julian

On 17/01/2024 at 17:19, gunboot said:

For sale Beretta 682 Gold E in used but very nice condition 5 chokes key and case I'm asking £1050.00 unfortunately I haven’t been able to log on for a couple of days for some reason it keeps coming up server error!

If your genuine and need any info please send me a private message I honestly don’t have time for all the rivet counters wanting to know length of pull how many shots etc etc and have no intention of buying or wanting it but feel the need to just say something then go silent! Its a mass produced Beretta it’s got 30 inch barrels it hasn’t been shortened it’s just been used  condition is 8.25 out of 10 it comes with what you see your welcome to try it any Sunday and I think it’s realistically priced 

IMG_0875.jpeg

IMG_0874.jpeg

IMG_0873.jpeg

19 hours ago, 9032080 said:

I'm looking for a S682 Gold E having moved on from a Browning B525. I'm down in London so apologies in advance for the questions.

Have you owned it from new?

Any idea what model year it is?

Aside from the small parallel depressions in the stock near the action shown on the photograph, what condition is the rest of the gun in - scratches, nicks, dents, wear to the gold trigger?

Has the engine turning on the barrels where they bite into the action worn off yet?

Is the gun still tight or will it need a service?

Does it still have its spare parts present etc?

Regards, Julian

Just go and buy it it’s vgc from the pics and cheap as chips.