A massive massive thankyou to ATN Europe

jall25

A tiny bit of background
Our shoot has an end of season thankyou meal for our beaters / pickers up and helpers throughout the season

During this event which hosts circa 100 people we have quiz's , a few speeches - some pie, peas and beers

To raise funds for the shoot and much of its conservation work - supplementary wild bird feeding - bird box building etc we hold a raffle and an auction

This year ATN has donated an ATN X SIGHT 4 K PRO 5-20 X

I simply cannot thank Peter and ATN enough and though it should be shared publicly

7 minutes ago, jall25 said:

A tiny bit of background
Our shoot has an end of season thankyou meal for our beaters / pickers up and helpers throughout the season

During this event which hosts circa 100 people we have quiz's , a few speeches - some pie, peas and beers

To raise funds for the shoot and much of its conservation work - supplementary wild bird feeding - bird box building etc we hold a raffle and an auction

This year ATN has donated an ATN X SIGHT 4 K PRO 5-20 X

I simply cannot thank Peter and ATN enough and though it should be shared publicly

Can outsiders buy raffle tickets to help with funding?

21 hours ago, steve_b_wales said:

Steve

Not heard back but happy to include you

Only issue i can think is if you win a prize 

There are loads - not just the scope - things like bottles - chocolates - gun slips - dog leads etc etc 

How would i get the prizes to you ?

Worth posting the scope and maybe a few of the other things - but a bottle of wine or mug - maybe not

Thoughts ?

On 20/01/2024 at 17:14, steve_b_wales said:

Steve

To keep it simple - any raffle tickets are sold at £1 each - but in batches of £20

The Knife and the high seat session are not in the raffle - they are now to be auctioned on the night

So the raffle is for the scope - dozens of bottles - chocolates - hoodies - mugs etc etc 

PHOTO-2024-01-21-11-40-33.jpg

A quarter of the sales from here - if any will go the the Royal British Legion