My pear and tulips tree.

Since things are slowing down I was noticing how pretty my pear trees were looking.  It sparked an interest of cleaning up my primary home.  Long way to go but 100% better than before. 

IMG_6775.jpeg.7c5409831cd0dd4a8c7f259452124a1c.jpeg

IMG_6777.jpeg.b27e3b41b90cb76f47bdd499d66644c0.jpegIMG_6781.jpeg.4fa687f58c99ec93a7d7baaad302ee0d.jpegdji_fly_20240309_102420_63_1709910417720_photo.jpeg.d535ab7606b32fb8725205d8e2546f44.jpeg

The government has a bounty in the Pears as they are invasive but I’m not cutting mine.  It’s my favorite part of this property. 

Yes I know my driveway is nasty, I plan on washing it soon. 

Edited by NoBodyImportant

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

that "pear tree" looks like a Magnolia to me 

I think that the pink tree is his tulip tree, which is in the same family as Magnolia.

The white blossom trees are the Callery pears, which have become an invasive species in the US.

Edited by amateur

51 minutes ago, JKD said:

Looks a nice plot,,,, can I ask,, what "things are slowing down" 

Sorry, meant to say since work is slowing down.  The last six years I have been running 80 hour weeks trying to keep clients and 9-5 job happy.  But things have slacked off so I’m filling my time with things I have been neglecting for the last few years. Cleaning, fixing up things. 

1 minute ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Sorry, meant to say since work is slowing down.  The last six years I have been running 80 hour weeks trying to keep clients and 9-5 job happy.  But things have slacked off so I’m filling my time with things I have been neglecting for the last few years. Cleaning, fixing up things. 

No wonder you're "flush" [$$$] at the moment 😳 Thanks for the update 👍

14 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I knew it couldn’t last. But what can you do.  My company only cut us back to 32 hours at the moment.  But I feel a layoff is on the horizon.  

Just look forward to November.