Guntrader safe to use?

• grahamch changed the title to Guntrader safe to use?

Unfortunately I was one of the very first to register with Mr Andover's site and my details were there for years. When they were hacked I immediately removed them but not quick enough. I went onto a site that tells you if you have had your details hacked along with many others, and yes my details had been hacked, and ever since, for the first time since owning a PC, I have been inundated with spam mail. Buy from the site, but be very careful about registering your details with them because all they did when they discovered that their site had been compromised was to go into liquidation (due to the numbers of people wanting to sue)  and then immediately (almost) open up a new site with the name slightly altered. This was done to prevent having to pay compensation. 

He may be a Viscount, but Andover acted like nothing less than a dodgy building firm who makes a botch of a load of building jobs and then closes down and goes into liquidation. 

If I want to buy anything from GT I'll find out the phone number of the seller a call them.

https://www.theregister.com/2021/10/29/guntrader_liquidators_order/