dedicated HMR mod

auto culto

DM80 :good:

Definately quieter than a SAK and as its an over barrel type it makes the OAL less as well.

IMO you will not find a better mod for a 17hmr.

i done loads of tests with daves mod.

and it won hands down when tested against a sak, sako, ase utra and a t4, and a t8 came out the worst of all ( mind you it was a 30 cal one. ) all where a tad louder than the dm80, none where as easy to strip and clean,

i got mine over 2 years ago, and its still going strong, and its dinked to bits,

bob.

One thing you need t remember though, you'll never get rid of the supersonic crack. So in my mind, a £30 Sak that is very efficient anyway, is all you'll your going to need. This is the reason I never bought the ASE oh and the weight factor as well. The Sak is both light and cheap so it was no contest really.

One thing you need t remember though, you'll never get rid of the supersonic crack. So in my mind, a £30 Sak that is very efficient anyway, is all you'll your going to need. This is the reason I never bought the ASE oh and the weight factor as well. The Sak is both light and cheap so it was no contest really.

:good:

• 8 months later...
DM80 :good:

Definately quieter than a SAK and as its an over barrel type it makes the OAL less as well.

IMO you will not find a better mod for a 17hmr.

i done loads of tests with daves mod.

and it won hands down when tested against a sak, sako, ase utra and a t4, and a t8 came out the worst of all ( mind you it was a 30 cal one. ) all where a tad louder than the dm80, none where as easy to strip and clean,

i got mine over 2 years ago, and its still going strong, and its dinked to bits,

bob.

Where can i find out more info on the DM 80 Mod,

cheers.