Poormans steak &stuff

ditchman

1 minute ago, old'un said:

no pictures??

nope ...im steering clear of flack today.................im feeling a bit battered today as i went for ANOTHER blood test at the docs...im still slightly in shock....a little bit delicate 

Just now, ditchman said:

nope ...im steering clear of flack today.................im feeling a bit battered today as i went for ANOTHER blood test at the docs...im still slightly in shock....a little bit delicate 

And there was me thinking you were a hard Norfolk country boy.

do you do a menu/plan for the week or just go each day with what's available at the co-op?

Edited by old'un

2 hours ago, old'un said:

And there was me thinking you were a hard Norfolk country boy.

do you do a menu/plan for the week or just go each day with what's available at the co-op?

i shop every 3-4 days .....i have one dish that i will definatly do....then i hang around other websites on the cooking section to look for ideas...then i modify them for my own use.........then the other dishes are from watching my mum cook whilst i sat at the kitchen table doing stuff..

16 hours ago, ditchman said:

i shop every 3-4 days .....i have one dish that i will definatly do....then i hang around other websites on the cooking section to look for ideas...then i modify them for my own use.........then the other dishes are from watching my mum cook whilst i sat at the kitchen table doing stuff..

so you are keeping yourself busy with cooking now instead of tinkering with steel, at least it keeps you out of trouble...well almost. :)

20 minutes ago, old'un said:

so you are keeping yourself busy with cooking now instead of tinkering with steel, at least it keeps you out of trouble...well almost.

got to keep busy ..............im only happy when im trying to make something...with my hands