I think so, costs nothing to advertise, no final valuation fee and no length of time to sell. Just 9% of the sales.

Seems fair.

I'll let you know if it's different if my gun sells.

• 3 weeks later...

had a mate buy a obsolete caliber gun, said it went well enough but its got a very hands off approach, had to arrange between yourselves how to sort shipping and stuff. i know thats the case on gunstar, guntrader and on here but you have the option to decline if its too much hassle, if  someone wins the auction without a ticket or potentially international, they take the cut and you've got to sort it out between yourselves. plus up until about 2 weeks ago you needed to create an account and log in to view the lots.

and if im selling a grands worth of gun thats just not enough security or support to warrant 90 quid not when that much can have me put a gun on the front page of gunstar for 6 months

Edited by Sweet11-87

On 10/06/2024 at 18:30, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, OK , What were you selling ??

Greener, English hammer gun from 1898. Miroku SBS and a KOFs Sceptre SXE Game. All 12 bore.

To be perfectly honest it doesn't look like anything sells as it's all repeat adds every time I look. Still it was worth a chance, free to advertise, so nothing lost.