17HMR - CZ452 American

As I'm now officially an old ***, I'm giving up on my shooting and disposing of my guns.  My .17HMR is in excellent condition and includes: Wildcat Whisper .17HMR moderator, 16" barrel, screw cut 1/2UNF, walnut stock with sling swivels.  Bushnell Legend 4-15x40 scope with 1" tube.  2x 5-shot magazines.  You'll need a slot on your FAC for the rifle, and a second slot for the moderator.

RFD - RFD transfer available on the basis that you pay your man and I'll pay mine.

452sale02.jpg.9ec27d576a10b76ea6f1f4726cb91650.jpg

452sale01.jpg

Asking price: a generous £275.00

10 minutes ago, termin8r said:

I'm so old that my first shotgun licence was purchased at the Post Office when I was 16 - I think it cost 7shillings and 6 pence. 😃

I’m just wondering how long I’ve got left 🤣🫣

You are ' never too old' to go shooting, even if your legs etc are not as good as they were. I've held a shotgun licence for the past 52 years and a FAC for 41. My health is not as good and arthritis in my knee and shoulder slows me down a bit. I intend to carry on to the best of my ability for (hopefully) many more years to come. My first shotgun licence was £8 for three years. No cabinet or inspection and my reason for wanting one was shooting on farmland.

Edited by steve_b_wales

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...