Im new ! Well, here at least ;)

Hi All,

I am Aaron (Superted) , 35yrd old Male who likes long walks on the beach and intimate chats abouts the various intricacies of the sport, albeit not with my OH !

I currently shoot Clays when I can and have recently returned to some land based critters, with the .22lr after a significant break due to relocation. Keen to interact with any and all in S. Oxfordshire area and get some more regular spots to get out and about.

Ex forces, 10yrs, RN, Anti aircraft guns and the like so keen to meet veterans and serving alike but also open to the civvy side of life too now that im more time in the wild than behind the wire.

Cabinet contents currently = Ruger 10/22LR Synth/SS, 12G Silver Pigeon, 12G OU Lanber and a knackered old spanish 12G SbS thing that is ready for the bin ! Theres also a BSA Supersport and a Walther CP99 in there for the air weapon fans.
Edited by Superted87

9 hours ago, Norrie said:

Welcome...you will find this one of the most informative and friendly places on the web...:)

I second that, plus a fair share of friendly banter.

Welcome to PW

Hello and welcome to PW buddy!!

Currently serving the Air side of the military, 10+ years now!

Dont bin the SxS!!! Let us know what it is, why its rubbish and im sure we can all get together, repair it and square it away!!

On 21/07/2024 at 19:06, Superted87 said:

Hi All,

I am Aaron (Superted) , 35yrd old Male who likes long walks on the beach and intimate chats abouts the various intricacies of the sport, albeit not with my OH !

I currently shoot Clays when I can and have recently returned to some land based critters, with the .22lr after a significant break due to relocation. Keen to interact with any and all in S. Oxfordshire area and get some more regular spots to get out and about.

Ex forces, 10yrs, RN, Anti aircraft guns and the like so keen to meet veterans and serving alike but also open to the civvy side of life too now that im more time in the wild than behind the wire.

Cabinet contents currently = Ruger 10/22LR Synth/SS, 12G Silver Pigeon, 12G OU Lanber and a knackered old spanish 12G SbS thing that is ready for the bin ! Theres also a BSA Supersport and a Walther CP99 in there for the air weapon fans.

Cheers all , @BobbyH genuinely.... its yours for the price of the postage ! (RFD of course). I was given it as a trade for a more desireable rough gun that wasnt in the shop when I arrived , having driven 3hrs ! They took pity and gave me this thing and it never even shot a cartridge in my hands. It snaps caps, but not real primers for some reason. 

6 hours ago, Superted87 said:

Cheers all , @BobbyH genuinely.... its yours for the price of the postage ! (RFD of course). I was given it as a trade for a more desireable rough gun that wasnt in the shop when I arrived , having driven 3hrs ! They took pity and gave me this thing and it never even shot a cartridge in my hands. It snaps caps, but not real primers for some reason. 

Where abouts are you pal??