ENGLISH SPRINGER SPANIEL PUPPIES

dolly_daydream

HI

my friend at my local club as a litter of english springers for £250,she asked would i put them up on here for here for her,

they dont have papers,but there xcellet pedigree if anyones intrested pm me or email me on

claireandveron at gmail.com

shes in wigan but shes wiling to deliver at a 50mile radoius for a fee

Why no papers?

because to be honest the litter wasnt planeed she seperated the parents why she was on heat but accidents happen ???:good::lol: so to be totally honest she isnt really bothered about papers and wat not,but she would give a written garantee of there pedigree :look: :/

are they interbred? cos you should still have the pedigrees

Why no papers?

because to be honest the litter wasnt planeed she seperated the parents why she was on heat but accidents happen ???:good::lol: so to be totally honest she isnt really bothered about papers and wat not,but she would give a written garantee of there pedigree :look: :/

are they interbred? cos you should still have the pedigrees

no there pedigree ess but she just hasnt got papers for the parents as she wasnt going to breed them,the mum and dad are full ess and in no way related.

Nice looking pups,

how many did it have?

I CAN SEE 10 IN THE PICTURE..

Without papers they are not worth a lot but i wouldnt like to put a price on them as i would just be guessing,i suppose they are worth as much as someone is willing to pay like anything else.

There are only two reasons why someone needs a pedigree for a dog.

1 some bright spark thinks he's going to make a fast buck out of breeding on. or turn the bitches into puppy machines

2 LOOK my dogs got a piece of paper. Some of these so called pedigree dog breeders register dogs from a dame that isn't related to the pups at all.

Take no notice of all the jibes, They look a good litter and no doubt they'll do very well. The price isn't high at all.

1 some bright spark thinks he's going to make a fast buck out of breeding on. or turn the bitches into puppy machines

2 LOOK my dogs got a piece of paper. Some of these so called pedigree dog breeders register dogs from a dame that isn't related to the pups at all.

Take no notice of all the jibes, They look a good litter and no doubt they'll do very well. The price isn't high at all.

So going by this theory all dogs should cost the same?Whether they are pure bred or mongrels.Can you use this theory for other animals aswell,Red rum should have been worth the same as a blackpool pony?I think not!

It isnt just a piece of paper,it gives provinance to its breeding,it shows its got working potential and you are more likely to get a good working dog out of two good working parents than you are out of two parents that have never worked.

So going by this theory all dogs should cost the same?Whether they are pure bred or mongrels.Can you use this theory for other animals aswell,Red rum should have been worth the same as a blackpool pony?I think not!

It isnt just a piece of paper,it gives provinance to its breeding,it shows its got working potential and you are more likely to get a good working dog out of two good working parents than you are out of two parents that have never worked.

well put :good: if your looking for a working dog then you are more liable to look for the kc reg and pedigree, but for the domestic pet side, and if you have no intentions in breeding then i suppose it dosnt matter about paperwork.

but saying that -my friend has a 2yr old springer dog that is a result of mother and son :/ and it is one of the best working dogs i have seen..

well thanks for the debate lol

well ok went to her today and i can 110% guarantee you they are full pedigree ESS and OMG there very CUTE, :/:good: only prob is there driving there mummy insane lol, :lol::lol: so ive agreed to keep 5 here for the sake off there dog mummy because otherwise there going to get attacked as there pushing there mother and she is now bareing teeth to them,u know how giddy springers are ??? :look: anyway i have 2 bitches 3 dogs running about my house lol and i can get a written vet guarantee these are FULL PEDIGREE ENGLISH SPRINGERS SPANIELS as he treated both the parents,for vacs etc,

anyway enough blabbin call ************

and i will give u a full money back guarantee if u arent happy about anything.

EDIT NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT POST TELEPHONE NUMBERS ON THE FORUM. USE THE PM SYSTEM TO COMMUNICATE.

Edited by Cranfield

What lines are they from? Do ma and pa work?

What age have they been seperated from the mother?

Although I agree that having papers is some of the time a lot to do with 'dog snobbery' it's also a great indicator of temprement, probable ability, 'genetic potential' or whatever you want to call it.

What lines are they from? Do ma and pa work?

What age have they been seperated from the mother?

Although I agree that having papers is some of the time a lot to do with 'dog snobbery' it's also a great indicator of temprement, probable ability, 'genetic potential' or whatever you want to call it.

hi

yes mum and dad work,

there 8 weeks old and theyve been serperated today.

thanx

Price is all relative though really.

Without knowing what the dog's lineage is, whether it has good lines, it's hard to put a price on.

I'm sure no one is saying these dogs are duffers, it's just that when you haven't got first hand experience of seeing the dam and sire work, it's hard to judge, especially over the internet. And I'm sure you're completely genuine, but, and maybe I'm getting cynical, I'm sure there's people out there that will try and peddle dogs from non working backgrounds as great field dogs to make a fast buck.

I personally wouldn't touch a dog without having first hand knowledge of it's parents working abilities, and/or seeing a detailed family history, going away and doing some research into those lines.

i did have a long post prepared but in interest of tranquility i will partially withdraw , It seems your getting a somewhat hard time unfounded what i would suggest to you is www.Loot.com this way you will most likely receive calls and comments from actually interested people its totaly free to post your add and i have 1st hand experience of good results from this paper ...

[i have 2 springers the female cost me £300 and the male £350 both of them came with papers and family tree. if the bitch is under 2 years old kennel club wont register them unless you give them good reason i.e the male got to the bitch .or maybe the bitch as already gave 6 litters.. some people bread there dogs with another dog and cross breed them . thats why they havent got papers but the pups look nice and look like springers untill they start to grow up . my sister had a puppy off someone and when it was a puppy it looked like my dogs but as it grew up it looks nothing like a springer apart from its ears.

Guest raymond1

there is also other good reasons why people want pedigrees,,,,,,,,,,, you cannot run the dogs in field trials unless it is KC registard, if it makes into a good dog what use is it if it dont have a pedigree ?, it is just as expensive to keep and feed a mongrel as a pedigree,..........the list can go on ,............end of the day they are classed as mongrels