Newest Member To My Shooting Team

chippy18

Aw bless! What a lovely looking pup! Mind you, not as nice as mine, but a very close second!

How's he settling in?

He's not to bad at the moment. Bit of crying when we first got him, but seems over that now.The other springer is staying away from him at moment, as is the cat. Cat has given him a couple of soft swipes as he is in his face as soon as he sees him but he will get over that.

Cheers :good:

Well despite them nice facial markings LB, I think Dazza & gdunc maybe right about them devil looks.

He decided this afternoon that it would be a good idea to lull the cat into a force sense of having become the boss and ignore him longer enough for him to get with in range. He then pounced on the cat, who promptly legged it through the open french doors just as the main boss of the house was doing the hoovering. The cat runs into the wife who trips over the hoover and crashes head first into our new 50'' plasma that has been in the house for precisely 29 hours. Now i am not lucky enough to get away with it being fine. Oh no, as the cat that was chased by the new dog that yours truly wanted, hit the wife the hover that she was using fell, (with odds that i would love to have a ladbrokes ) directly into the path of the plasma and the handle just happened to end up right where i should be watching all those glorious things on as the salesman at Comet described "THE BEST VIEWING EXPERIENCE WE WILL EVER HAVE".

Well the the dog is suddenly blameless, its not his fault but mine. I should have been watching him, after all i should have known that the cat was at that precise moment going to jump the wife and kill the plasma.

Me i am the worse thing since Steve mcClaren took charge of the England team, the dog well he is being spoilt rotten in-case it has upset him.

:stupid:

Take it like a man and fish out your Home Contents Insurance Policy. :yes:

I have spent years getting the blame for things my dogs have done, sometimes when I haven't even been in the country. :stupid:

Yep you are right Cranfield got to take it like a man. Insurance already phoned, and have even agreed to go chrimbo shopping with her today.

That will show her :stupid:

:yes: